twenty five

A week and a half had passed by after their date (and yes Renjun did take her shopping like promised.)

It was a Friday and the group of friends stood outside the school, chatting about the most random subjects.

Jaemin and Jeno had decided to go to Jeno's house and Haechan did not want to third wheel with Renjun and Soomin so he went along with them, slightly ruining their plans.

Renjun and Soomin sat at the concrete staircase of the school, having her lean her head on his shoulder and him lightly rubbing the curves of her body in order to try and warm her up.

"You should have brought those sweatpants I bought you." He told the shivering girl and she shrugged a bit.

"School dresss code means I can't. Gotta always wear this dumbass uniform." She replied, scooting in closer but not really getting much warmth from his body.

"How about we go to Jaemin's house so you can get dressed for the cold and then we'll take a walk around." He said and she nodded her head.

"Sounds great." She replied and took the hand there offered, making sure to cover her body as she stood up from the steps.

They walked to the house and Soomin rushed to get dressed, not wanting to waste a second without her boyfriend.

She quickly readied herself and walked right back out, small beads of sweat forming from her rushing and Renjun laughed a bit.

"Looks like you've warmed yourself up." He teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go." She said and grabbed a hold of his hand, beginning to walk in a random direction. The two didn't know where they wanted to go, they just knew they wanted to spend time together.

She suddenly let go of his hand and began to skip in front of him, hair bouncing and a childish smile on her face.

"Those marks look cute." He called out as he kept catching glimpses of the maroon colored bite marks he had left.

"Shut up and catch me." She exclaimed before running at a full speed on the empty sidewalk.

Renjun chuckled and looked up at the sun which did not shine so brightly as the clouds covered the rays and was approaching evening.

A small smirk appeared on his face as he transformed into his vampire form, using his supernatural speed from it to rapidly catch up to her.

His arms latched onto her waist in the speed of light, making her gasp from the impact and he slowed down his running as he held her, turning back into a human. He laughed a bit at her shocked expression, making her giggle a bit as well.

"I forgot you guys can do that." She laughed out and Renjun chuckled a bit.

"We can do a lot of things, Bae." He said and picked her up from the waist, refusing to let go.

"My feet are not touching the ground." She muttered and tried to tap his arm to get him to let go of her but he didn't budge. Instead, he buried his head deeply into her neck, smelling the aroma of her perfume mixed with blood.

"You're not hurt so now blood for you." She said with a tiny laugh, making Renjun chuckle a bit as well, sending vibrations down her body.

"I just like holding you." He muttered out, breath hitting softly against her neck before lifting his head up and giving her a quick kiss.

"Let's walk around a bit more. I want to show you something cool but it's a bit too early right now." He said and she nodded her head as he placed her down.