twenty two

Soomin woke up and was immediately in contact with Renjun's bare and cold chest.

She shot up with wide eyes as a blush creeped onto her face from the surprise.

Her gaze softened when her eyes lingered on his face, taking in every aspect of it. His skin was undeniably smooth and beautiful. His rosy lips and perfect nose made Soomin smile. She knew to herself that she really liked this guy. Shit, if she hadn't known any better, she could have possibly felt herself actually feeling love for him but it was far too soon for her to ever think that.

Her hands went to cup his cheek, leaning in and pressing her lips gently against his as her short, soft hair grazed on his cheeks.

It tickled him slightly and he woke up from her actions, grabbing a hold of her nape and returning the gentle kiss.

"Good morning." She said with a smile against his lips and he hummed in response.

"Morning." He said in a somewhat tired voice.

"How you feeling?" He asked and that's when Soomin remembered her question she had.

"I feel fine but why are you shirtless and sleeping next to me? Oh my gosh, did we fu-"

Renjun cut her off by placing his hand over her mouth.

"Guess I probably took too much. You shouldn't have let me done that." He muttered and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do what?" She asked and Renjun stood, holding a hand out to walk her to the bathroom that was attached to the room.

He made her walk in front of him and placed her in front of the mirror, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on hers. His hand reached for the hair that reached her shoulders and gently held it back, exposing her neck.

"See those two dots? Those are from me. You let me suck your blood cause I ran out of my own and was in a lot of pain." He said softly as his head went to her shoulder.

"I didn't want to but you basically made me." He said with a chuckle, making her neck tickle.

Her hand went up to touch the two marks, confirming that they were real and let out a breathy chuckle.

"Guess you finally did suck my blood but unfortunately for you, you didn't kill me." She said with a laugh as she reminded him of the moment where he threatened to murder her. He laughed with her and hugged her waist tightly.

His lips drew closer to her neck and he licked the spot a bit before placing a soft kiss.

"Your blood tasted sweet." He said as he raised his head and turned her around, making her face him.

His head drew closer to her, closing the gap slightly and brushing his lips against hers.

"Good to know." She breathed out before fluttering her eyes closed as Renjun molded their lips together.

Her kisses were addictive to him. He enjoyed the softness and the taste of the lip balm she used daily. He especially enjoyed feeling the warmth that emitted from her body as they pressed together, tongues exploring each other's mouth at the same time.

If it weren't for the loud knocking on the door followed by Jaemin yelling her name, Renjun probably wouldn't have held back and would've led her to the bed.

"Just a minute!" She yelled in return and went to shove Renjun in her closet.

"Stay there. I'll be back with a t-shirt for you." She said with a stern voice before running out of the room and down the stairs, leaving Renjun in a daze from the make-out session.