fifteen

3 days.

It had now been 3 days since Soomin had went to school.

Jaemin and Jeno were obviously concerned and contemplated on going to her house but they didn't want to bother her in case she was having her moments again where they knew she needed to be alone.

Renjun was also filled with concern. He went to the cliff for three nights in hopes of seeing her and was shocked when he noticed her not there. He knew the cliff held some sort of significance to her from the way she would let out all her emotions.

He knew the girl was holding in a lot and possibly had gone through more during the days she didn't see him.

His concern for the girl was starting to become more evident as Haechan noticed the small things about his bestfriend. The way he would glance over at her desk and bite on his nails.

"Renjun, what's wrong?" Haechan asked the boy who sat next to him.

"Nothing." He hurriedly replied as his gaze kept averting to Soomin's empty desk.

"I know that something's wrong so tell me. What's wrong?" He asked again and Renjun sighed.

"Why is she missing school? It's been three days." Renjun replied with sad eyes.

"Maybe she's just sick. Hey, you've been to her house before. Why don't you pay her a visit after school to see what the problem is?" Haechan suggested and Renjun's eyes glimmered with a slight delight.

"You're right! But what about Misun? I wanna be there for Soomin but Misun would probably snatch me away. Plus, I don't know how fond her family will be of some random guy they've never met appearing out of nowhere." Renjun began sulking once again and rested his head on the desk, gaze still on the empty seat of the room.

"Just sneak in. I don't know, go to her window? She'd either throw you out or let you in but seeing as how close you to have become, I'd say she'll let you in." Haechan said and Renjun sighed.

"That might just be my only option." Renjun said and changed his attention to the work in front of him.

A simple text would have worked but she wasn't replying to anyone. Jaemin and Jeno simply got left on read and informed Renjun on it as they saw his distressed state.

Renjun feared breaking the angel's trust and especially losing his close connection with the girl so he made his plan to see her after school thanks to Haechan's idea.

The final class bell rang and Renjun rapidly grabbed his belongings, ready to dart towards Soomin's house to meet her.

He ran out of the school buildings, making sure that Misun hadn't began walking home yet.

Once he confirmed that she was busy, he sped towards the direction of the girl's house, hair hitting his face and rapid breaths escaping his lips.

On his way, he decided to stop by a convenience store quickly to get some snacks for the girl, grabbing the same ones she did the last time they hung out together.

His run began once again, bags hitting his legs and chest heaving up and down, keeping a steady breath as he ran. He finally arrived at the home and noticed a small balcony and he decided to take the risk to try and get there.

His eyes turned red, fangs poking his bottom lip and feet beginning to lift off the ground. Sunlight hit the poor boy, making him hiss at the pain.

Small burns began appearing on his body but he gathered his strength and levitated to the balcony, which thankfully had the blinds opened and revealed a sulking Soomin.