twenty nine

After the events of last night, Renjun decided to stay with Soomin as a way to keep her company in case of anything else coming to harm her. The three boys he was hanging out with earlier spent the night at Jeno's house but after hearing that Soomin had something important to talk about, they decided to go to Jaemin's house early in the morning to listen to their story.

"Wake up bitches!" Haechan yelled the moment he entered Soomin's room, flickering the lights on.

"What the fuck do you want?" She grumbled, turning and shoving her face into Renjun's chest in attempt to block the light from harming her eyes.

"You have a story to tell us~" Jeno said in a sing song voice and Renjun groaned.

"We can tell you later. It's literally a Saturday now let us sleep." Renjun grumbled as he pulled the blanket over him and Soomin.

Haechan glared and pulled the blanket away from the two, revealing their tangled legs and sleeping clothes.

"Haechan I'm gonna beat your ass." Soomin said with an angered expression and turned to the said boy who held the blanket and a cheeky smile on his face.

"Try me." With those words, Soomin lunged at the boy who failed at running away and started slapping his arm, not wanting to actually hurt him.

"Ow ow! Okay I'm sorry!" He yelped out before getting pulled away by a laughing Jaemin.

"Jesus fucking christ you guys are annoying." Renjun said as he sat up, ruffling his own hair and looked at the three boys who had an eager expression.

"We're waiting~" Jaemin said and Soomin rolled her eyes.

"Alright so here it goes." And with that, Soomin spent a good while explaining everything that happened while Renjun just fell asleep on her shoulder, still tired out.

All three of the boys held shocked expressions as they heard what happened, especially Jaemin as he couldn't believe that an angel opened a whole ass portal to hell in his own home.

"Woah hold on. So you're telling me that your dad murdered your mom, sold his soul to the devil, tried murdering you then tried killing Renjun only to end up being the one being killed and your mom came down from heaven and sent that douche's body to hell?!" Jaemin exclaimed as he took in the entire story, being surprised about everything.

"Yeah. Guess I wasn't just a bitch to my dad. He was also a murderer." She said with a shrug.

"So you finally saw your mom?" Jeno asked in a soft voice, knowing the amount of pain that Soomin had shown and felt when she found out her mom died. Soomin only nodded in response as a small smile crept on her face, knowing she would be able to see her again.

"Are you alright now?" Haechan asked and she gave him a thumbs up.

"Shit's crazy but I guess everything can only get better now." She said and pat Renjun's head, making his sleep on her shoulder far more delightful.

"You wanna head out today to like get your mind off of the shit from last night?" Jaemin asked with concern in his voice, wondering how she was doing alright.

"Yeah. That's sound good." She replied with a smile and slightly shook Renjun awake, making him groan.

"We're gonna go out with them. Wake yourself up." She told him and he only sighed, rubbing his droopy eyes.

"Where are we going?" He asked, slightly grumbling.

"Probably the mall. Seems like a good place for Bae to distract herself." Jaemin replied and Renjun nodded.

"Alright. We'll start getting ready then." Soomin said and the boys walked out, leaving Soomin and Renjun there to ready themselves.

As Soomin finished getting dressed she turned to her boyfriend who was sat down, all ready to go.

"Does this look good?" She asked him, referring to her outfit and Renjun just stared at her in awe.

"You look so beautiful." He said and stood up, cupping her face and kissing her softly.

"I love you." He mumbled against her lips and she smiled.

"I love you too. Now let me grab my things so we can go." She replied and gathered her necessary items and taking a hold of his hand before going down to the group.

"Alright let's go bitches!"

The group roamed around a store inside the mall, looking at the pieces of clothing in awe.

"Buy me that." Soomin told Jaemin and pointed to a skirt that she had found quite cute.

"Hell no." He replied and Soomin pouted.

"But... you're my older brother." She said and Jaemin perked his head up at that.

"My little sister wants a skirt? Oh then I'll buy it for her!" Jaemin said and grabbed the skirt, making all the boys shake their heads and Soomin burst out into a loud laugh.

"I'm joking , Nana. You don't have to buy me it." She told him and grabbed the skirt, putting it back on the racks.

"Am I still your older brother?" He asked, giving her a puppy face which made everyone cringe.

"If I say yes, will you stop doing that face?" She asked him and he nodded his head.

"Then yes." And with those words, Jaemin dropped the expression and the others sighed in relief.

"You're a life saver, Bae." Jeno said while patting Soomin's shoulder.

"You guys are just jealous you aren't as cute as me." Jaemin said in a sassy tone and flipped the imaginary hair on his shoulders.

"Keep telling yourself that, Na." Renjun laughed out making Jaemin glare and the others laugh as well.

"Hey Soomin, you should buy this." Haechan said while holding up a very small pair of that would show lots of of her leg and possibly more.

"I bet Renjun would like it." He teased and Soomin glared at him.

"I will literally beat your ass, Haechan." She said out but the cheeky smile on his face did not vanish as he moved closer.

"Do it." He told her before bolting off in the store and Soomin immediately began chasing after him.

As the two basically played Tom & Jerry, the others watched with a sigh of disappointment escaping their lips.

They just decided to ignore you two continuously chasing each other until they heard a sudden thump and the voice of an oh so familiar girl.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i really love interacting with my readers & followers so tell me, how are you guys doing?