A long night

Cassey stopped dead in her tracks at what she saw in front of her, her smile fading.

"You've arrived at your destination Cassandra"

Cassey looked at the two bodies before her, Roslyn and Scott, barely any clothes on. Roslyn trying to cover herself as she screamed. Cassey's vision became blurry, everything was becoming too much again.

"Cassey? Oh god Flower, honey. I..... I....."

Cassey slammed the door and backed away from the door. Tears began to fall from her eyes, makeup streaking down her face. She wiped her eyes and quickly walked to the kitchen, grabbing a cup and pouring straight liquor into the cup. She took a shaky breath in as she started to drink, slow at first then gulping it all down, refilling every few minutes. Cassey continued to drink for awhile, tears still streaming down her face. How did she get cheated on twice in the matter of 48 hours? Was she so worthless and easily forgotten to where her ex-fiancé and the girl she had a crush on for god knows how long went and slept with someone else? She wasn't hurt by Brian cheating as bad as she was upset Roslyn did. They just started dating only 3 hours ago, how could she be so hurt? Cassey felt a hand on her shoulder, it pulled her back slowly. At that point she hoped her father found her there and was going to beat her in front of all of these people. But it wasn't, she was met with a pair of eyes she didn't want to see, the eyes that hurt her just a few minutes ago.

"Cassey I'm so sorry. Please, I want to talk about this. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you Case, I love you more than anything in this world. Please, let's talk this through. Let me explain. I was wrong, I was-"

Cassey jerked her shoulder away from Roslyn's grasp,

"I don't want your apology. You and Brian want to talk it out. You claim to love me but we just started something Roslyn. Then I go to get drinks and you go missing. I find you with a guy that was flirting and grinding on other bitches in front of you. So please save your breath Roslyn. I am done with this stupid town. All I wanted was a reason to be happy. But tomorrow I'll be gone, for good. My brother and I will be with our aunt, no one will ever hear from me ever again. I sat here and let people kick me when I was down. I sat and smiled with each spitball to my head, each punch, every taunt, EVERY LAUGH!! I kept a smile no matter what. I was nice to everyone and this is the payment I get? I am done, I am just.... done. I hope you are going to be happy with Scott. Go become friends with Brain since you two have so much in common. Cheating on me must be easy."

Roslyn stared at Cassey in disbelief. Cassey wiped her face again, grabbing her cup and heading for the door.

"Elliot. Now."

Cassey stopped and stared at her feet. She could go back to her original plan easily, Elliot did say he would see her later. Cassey nodded,

"Where to?"

"That room you and the girl were in."

Cassey nodded and headed to the room. When she got there Elliot was having an aggressive conversation with one of the boys Cassey recognized as the guy that called her a cow Friday. She slid next to Elliot, waiting for him to be finished. When he was done.... yelling at the guy, Todd was his name... probably, Cassey tapped his shoulder lightly

"You're trashed"

Elliot said under his breath, not looking at Cassey. Cassey just gave a soft laugh,

"I know...... I need to talk to you about your church."

Elliot turned towards her, a devilish grin on his face,

"Why else would you want to see me... Flower."

Cassey looked away from him as a shiver ran down her back. He was hot yet..... something felt off about him.