Saturday morning

Darkness engulfs her, there's a humming that's getting closer. Does she run or does she let it happen? Suddenly a light gets closer, a room. She's alone in a room. The humming getting louder. There are no doors. Only pictures, pictures that only hold eyes. They speak yet she can't understand them. She curls up into a ball and sobs

"Wake up Cassey, join us."

Cassey wakes up, gasping for air. She looks over and sees Roslyn still asleep. She sighs, realizing it was just a dream. Her head is pounding almost as fast as her heart was. Cassey groaned causing Roslyn to slowly open her eyes

"Hey Flower. You sleep good?"

Cassey nodded, darting her eyes away from Roslyn. Roslyn smiled and sat up,

"Man I must have been blacked out last night cause I can't remember anything."

Cassey looked at her, her eyes wide,

"You don't remember anything?"

Roslyn giggled and shook her head slowly,

"Yea I haven't drank that much in awhile. Did I do anything embarrassing?"

Cassey's heart sank as she shook her head,

"You and Scott got in an argument though."

Roslyn sighed,

"Wow I really made a fool of myself then. Do you know what it was about?"

Cassey stared as Roslyn, she could tell Roslyn the truth or lie. She had the power to break them apart right then and there. She could lie and say that she found Scott cheating on her. Or she could just tell the truth of what really happened, that he was just grinding and flirting with girls in front of her. Cassey could have Roslyn. She looked at her. Roslyn was getting up, her figure looked amazing in the early morning sun light. She looked at Cassey, her lips moving but no sound was heard.

"He..... He was just flirting with girls in front of you..... Letting them uh..... Grind against him."

Cassey looked at her hands, she could never lie to Roslyn. Roslyn nodded then shrugged,

"Well if he wants to apologize he'll have to come to me."

Cassey smiled as Roslyn flipped her hair dramatically.

"Now will you accompany me to the kitchen for some food?"

Cassey got up and shuffled over to her, laughing as she nodded. The two of them walked down to the kitchen, the boys sitting in front of the television watching cartoons. Collin looked over at Cassey, giving her a big smile.

"Good morning Miss. Can I stay another night here? There's a two part special for this cool show me and Theo like tomorrow and I don't want to miss it."

Cassey glanced at Collin, who was in fact pouting.

"Well did you ask Roslyn? She's the only one home since her parents are out for the weekend."

Collin looked at Roslyn,

"Oh beautiful Roslyn, fairest maiden of them all. May I, a poor boy from a poor family, stay so that I may relax in your luxurious home for yet another day?"

Cassey slapped her face as Roslyn started laughing.

"You may farm boy, but as long as it is ok with the beautiful flower that is Cassey."

Cassey nodded, beginning to laughing,

"Yea I'll go get you some clothes."

Collin smiled and nodded