T H I R T Y E I G H T

Sojin was sitting on the chair in Baekhyun office, she was playing with a pen in her hand lost in her thoughts.

she know what she did with y/n was wrong but she can't help it, was it a sin to love a married man, was it a sin to think about him. no falling in love with someone will never be a sin.. it's always a blessing but forcing someone to love you is not right.

she remembered the day she decided to take thing in her hand the day she met with a devil himself.

FLASHBACK:

Sojin was standing outside of the shopping mall, she sigh before walking in.

her life was never easy, she was sold to Taehyung by her greedy father. Her father was alcoholic and use to abuse her but everything changed when taehyung came in her life like angel and save her from him.

she will always be grateful for him, at first she didn't give much attention to Taehyung she just look at him as her saviour.

but thing changed when taehyung get married with y/n...she becomes jealous when ever she saw taehyung near y/n she get hurt when taehyung shower her with so much love and care. she always saw him being so soft to her while with her he was always cold.

she was standing in front of the Gucci store, she look at the watch through the widow... she wanted to buy this for him but couldn't as she doesn't have much money.

" It cost more than 50,000$. it's expensive isn't it." she turn around when she hear a voice behind her, she narrow her eyes when she saw a man standing there with his hands in his pocket.

" who are you?" she asked.

" you don't know me but I know you very well." he said.

"um...excuse me please." she was about to walk away when he said something which make her freeze.

" you fall for him didn't you? kim Taehyung?" he asked. her breathing hitch and she turn around with wide eyes.

" w..what are you talking about?" she asked trying to act innocent.

" oh cut the crap.....I know it's written on your face." she gulp and look down.

"If you want then I can help you." he said, she frown amd look at him.

"what do you mean?"

"I can help you to get him but....."

" you have to get me something very precious to him." he said with a smirk.

" what if I don't want to." she asked, he shrugged his shoulder .

" decision is yours but think about it you will get what you desire, A man you love...title of mafia queen and......money." he said and turn around to walk away.

"Stop!" her voice stopped him he smirked.

" what I have to do?" he quickly turn around and clap his hand.

" great....here this is my number I will call you and tell you everything." she nodded before taking the card fron his hand.

" btw call me Beakhyun."

END OF FLASHBACK:

Sojin came out of her thoughts when someone slam his palm on the table. she left her head and look at him.

" what happened?" she asked.

" I hate it...I hate it when she's near him... I hate the way she look at him...why....just why can she love me too." he said throwing every single thing on the floor.