T W E L V E

Y/N POV:

I am dead, like literally dead, I did a mistake and I know that taehyung is not going to spare me.

right now I was sitting on his lap, after throwing me on his shoulder like a rag doll he sit in the car with me on his lap.

his cold eyes are glaring at me right now and I have no courage to look at him, this was what I was afraid of, my one wrong move and his angry beast will rip me apart.

The car stopped and my fear grew more, I can't run away now,I don't know what he is going to do. he step out of the car and once again throw me on his shoulder and took big steps toward mansion.

"taehyung I am sorry,please put me down." I said with tears in my eyes , he was walk or more like running. he didn't say a word and keep walking.

he walk into the mansion and walk upstairs to our room, he open the door and in seconds he harshly throw me on the bed making me yelp.

he was throwing me here and there like I am a doll his gentleness is nowhere to be found now.

he hover over me and bury his head in my neck, he hold my wrist and pin them above my head with his one hand.

I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon.

he started kissing my expose shoulder enough for me to tremble in fear.

"you know what you did wrong, my dear wife." I started struggling against him but he didn't budge.

"you try you escape from me, but remember that you can't go anywhere. I will tie you with this bed if I had to." his kiss further reach to my jawline and cheek.

he look into my eyes with his dark one, he was angry and that was clear, his tight grip around me was enough to tell me that I can't get away from him.

not anymore

"please let me go, you are crazy taehyung." I push his shoulder only to earn a dark and deep chuckle from his, he push his body against mine trapping me.

"Yes, I am crazy. crazy for you, let me show you that how much crazy I can be." his deep voice send shiver down my spine and with that he attack on my neck like a hungry beast.

3rd person POV:

jimin walk into Taehyung's mansion and met with complete silence, he walk in with frown but soon he hear a painful scream.

his eyes gone widen and he rush toward upstairs, standing against the door of taehyung room, he hear y/n scream.

Taehyung was busy in biting and sucking on her skin that he didn't even notice that her neck was now bleeding, she was crying and tell him to stop but her every cry and ever plead was deaf to his ears.

he was pouring his whole anger on her, she yelp when he slip his hand in her shirt and squeeze it painful, once again she cry in pain and try to push him away.

jimin bang on the door shouting taehyung's name but he only receives scream. he don't know what was happening but he did what he feels right,

jimin pull out his phone and call suga and jin who were sitting in the car outside of the mansion.

Taehyung kiss her lips harshly making it bleed, taehyung was sure crazy for her and thought of her leaving him make him more crazy.

her cries muffled and her small fist which was pushing him away was now out of strength.

Taehyung was about to rip her dress of but soon the door burst open and he was thrown on the floor with a punch on his cheek bone by one and only min yoongi.

jin ran toward y/n and look at her fragile figure which was covered with marks and blood.

she was crying and was tightly holding her shirt, jin pull her up softly and embrace her in his arms, she hold his collar and cried snuggling into his chest.

"I am here now, you are safe, shhh calm down." jin whispered.

yoongi hold taehyung collar and pull him up harshly and take him out of the room toward his office.

jimin ran toward y/n with glass of water in his hand.

yoongi becomes violent and give another Punch to his dear friend making him fall on the couch.

"PUT YOURSELF FUCKING TOGETHER KIM TAEHYUNG." he shouted at him who just chuckle and wipe the blood from the corner of his lips.

"you are going crazy, do you have any idea what you have done?" yoongi said with anger in his eyes.

"hyung that is between me and my wife, and what did you expect me to do, SHE FUCKING TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM ME, AGAIN."

"but this is not the right way taehyung you almost raped your own wife." yoongi shake him trying to knock some sense in him which gladly happened.

taehyung run his hand through his hair when he realized what he just did, he hurt the person who he love dearly, and now what?

"h... hyung I...I hurt m..my b..baby." he stuttered and look toward his hyung.

"hyung what h...have I done" a tear escape from his eyes thinking that she will not forgive him this time.

"taehyung" yoongi sigh sitting beside taehyung and hold his head.

"Kai will kill you." he whispered enough for taehyung to heard, taehyung look at him with frown.

"what do you mean? k.. Kai hyung?" yoongi gulp and look at Taehyung.

"there is something you don't know."

____________________________________

[Edited]

And I am back........

sorry for not updating, I was busy lately because of my exams and now that I am finally free from the hell hole I will try to update every week.

so here is the double update.

the truth about her is finally going to be revealed.

what are your thoughts about this book so far?

love you all💜