T H I R T Y F O U R

Morning:
y/n groan when sunlight hit directly on her face , she turn around and stretch her hand to hug the figure beside her but only met with emptiness.

she flutter open her eyes she look around but no one was in the room just then the washroom door open and taehyung walk out, he was all dressed up and was wearing his coat .

"oh Good morning, baby." Taehyung said as soon as he saw her waking up.

"Good morning......Are you.....going early?" she asked.

" ya I have a very important meeting today......shit this stupid tie." taehyung groan. y/n shake her head and stood up walking toward him with her sleepy face.

she turn him around and slap his hand away, Taehyung smile softly amd wrap his arms around her and pull her closer.

" I am sorry, my love." he said.

"why?"

" you again slept while waiting for me last night, I am sorry." he said, y/n dust his coat and smile.

" It's okay, work is important too." Taehyung kiss her forehead

"Taehyung?" she said wanted to tell him the big news.

"yes baby?" he said.

" I wanted to-

she was cut of when his phone started to ring, taehyung sigh and pull out his phone. y/n close her eyes and put her head on his shoulder. Taehyung pick up the call.

" what!?." he shouted all of sudden making her flinch.

" I give you all one week for that and your calling me after more than 3 months, you are all so useless." he shouted once again in anger

"hold that fucker there I am coming." Taehyung cut the call.

"fucking shit." he curse under his breath

"Is everything ok?" y/n asked lifting her head from his shoulder, taehyung shake his head.

" No I have to go." he sigh.

" I will be back early today okay,take care." he once again kissed her forehead.

"but-

"bye. I love you." he said walking out of the room in hurry.

" I.....love you too." she said and wrap her arms around her flat tummy.

" looks like dada is busy baby, but you have mama let's go have some breakfast." she said with a sad smile. he will come home soon then she will tell him but let's hope nothing bad happen.

Taehyung POV:

I stop the car in front of an abandoned building with a screeching sound, I was in hurry I just wanted to rip that guy head out of his body how was giving information about my hideouts to Baekhyun.

I slam the door behind me before stepping out of the car. one of my man was standing out side. he bowed to me.

"where are the others." I asked with my usually cold tune.

" They are inside boss." I nodded and started walking.

" Why it took you so long I give you all a week didn't I? " I asked in anger. as walking inside I looked around.

I never came here before, I guess no one is here except for us, everything is dead silent , something is suspicious here. I walk into the building but didn't know that I will soon regret it.

"where is he?" I asked.

"on the second floor." he said I quickly walk on the second floor I open the door but soon frown, there was no one there.

" There is no one here?" I whispered, my eyes widen when I realized something.

It was a trap.

I left my baby at home in hurry, how fool I can be, I heard the click of the door telling someone locked it.

"so it was you all this time." I said.

"took you long enough to figure it out." he said I clenched my jaw in anger and my eyes turn red.

" I trusted you all this time and what you give me, A betrayal." I said, he laugh loudly.

" I was never loyal, you were never my boss, Boss Baekhyun is way better than you, and now you are here he will finally get what is his." I know what he is talking about.

"Boys!" he shouted and suddenly five and six bulky men came out from the boxes in the room.

"Take him down" he ordered like he is the boss, by the time I was burning in anger, I won't let baekhyun do what he want, I won't let him take my y/n I know he is here for her, I will protect her with my life.

all of them attack me at once I pullout the gun from my belt and shoot one of them, I kick the other one on his chest making him stumble back.

suddenly someone kick me on the back and I fell on my knees, I quickly stood up and douche his attack, I again shot another one and he fell on the floor.

I then feel the loud bang on my head, my vision turn blurry and stumble on my feet, I can't give up like that, I have to go home to my y/n, she will be waiting for me, no I can't give up.

then again I felt a kick on my back along with another hit on my head, blood run down from my forehead and my eyes started to close.

I finally fall on the the floor with a thud, blood running out of my body I don't know If I will be able to see my y/n but I hope she will be safe. my love wait for me. I saw the same guy pulling the phone out of this pocket and putting it on his ear.

"Boss we got him." this is all I hear before I completely blanked out

_________________________________

[Edited]

I am back again.

this is the shortest chapter of this whole book, I hope you enjoy.