T H R E E

Daegu:

Baekhyun was sitting in his office, tapping the pen on the table, his eyes was glaring at the photo frame in front of him.

It was the picture of someone he love.

someone he is obsessed with.

someone who he wanted to hold in his arms right now.

and it is none other than y/n.

he chuckle and pick up the picture from the table, he cares the picture with his thumb.

"why? why are you running away from me." Tear appear in the corner of his eyes but he hold himself.

"you know how much I love you, I know I make mistakes in the past but why can't you forgive me ?" he still remember the day when he try to force himself on her, she cried she beg to him to stop but his lust took over him. It wasn't a mistake it was a sin.

she would have raped her that day if Sehun didn't stop him and save her, Kai didn't know anything about what his friend do to her sister.

he just saw love in his eyes but lust and obsession was hidden somewhere which he can't see.

"I promise when I find you I will never let you go, you are mine and will remain as mine." his gaze become dark and a sick grin appear on his face

Seoul:

"and why do you think that?" suga asked jin who was sitting beside him looking at the screen Infront of him. jin sigh and press his lips in thin line, he look at suga.

"today when taehyung mention Kai and
Sehun name she become tense and also spaced out for a while."

"so you are trying to say that she is Kai's lost sister." namjoon asked flipping the page of the book he was reading.

"maybe it's just your imagination." jin nodded on suga's word and once again sigh.

"last time when I checked about her, it only tells that she live with her grandma and cousin." suga said typing something on the keyboard.

soon the file open on the screen showing all the data of y/n, there was nothing suspicious or odd about her information but jin still remember her face when taehyung mentioned Kai's name.

"what if she is his sister?" namjoon said sparing a glance on jin who look worried.

"so we will send her back to him." suga snap his head toward jin.

"what about taehyung he will not let it happen, you know how crazy he is."

"Kai is our friend and brother, I will do anything for him if I had to go against taehyung." jin said.

"but hyung taehyung is also our brother, how can you do this to him." namjoon said to jin in disbelief, he know jin call y/n as his sister and treat her like one but taehyung was his brother who he spent almost half of his life.

he know how much taehyung is possessive and overprotective and when it comes to his one and only love he never spare anyone, he wasn't worried about taehyung but for jin knowing how much he can cross his line in madness and anger.

jin sigh and sit beside namjoon and place his hand on his shoulder.

" I know joon, but put yourself in the place of Kai what will you do if your only family which you love the most disappear, can you handle the pain?" namjoon listen his words carefully he understand what he was trying to say.

namjoon look down on his feet and then jin got his answer, he smile and stood up.

"I am not looking myself as taehyung's hyung but y/n's oppa" he said and walk out of the room