EPILOGUE

5 years later:

The warm sunlight peek through the curtains, taehyung was sleeping on his stomach, his bare back wasn't covered with blanket.

he felt soft finger tracing some pattern on his back, he growl under his breath and hear a giggle behind him.

A smile appear on his lips but still she continued tracing his back, her sensitive touch always send shiver down his spine.

He close his eyes tightly when he feel pair of lips on his neck, her half body was on the top of him and she was kissing his neck.

" I love you." she whispered in his ears, Taehyung turn around before sitting on the bed and pull her on his lap.

she gasp at how fast he move, he put her hand on her waist and pull her closer, he trace his nose on her neck making her close her eyes.

" what are you up to, my love." he said in his deep husky voice, she giggle . Taehyung look down at her and cares her bare thighs ,she was wearing his shirt look tempting as always.

"Good morning" she said giggling, Taehyung smile and kiss her forehead.

" Good morning beautiful." he said. she again caressed his chest with her fingers teasing him even more. taehyung lean down to kiss her but she cover her mouth with her palm.

"You little tease." he said lightly pinching her waist, she yelp on his lap. she cross her arms around her chest and pout. he kiss her cheek softly,

" I love you more, baby." he answered,

They hear a small knock and door crack open, reveling Taehee who just giggle looking at both of them, y/n slide down from taehyung's lap and sit beside him.

" what happened, princess." Take asked and pull his hand out for her, his daughter ran toward him and he pick her up putting her on his lap.

" dada why aren't you wearing a shirt, aren't you feeling cold?" she said, Taehyung pout.

"princess mama stole my shirt look she isn't giving it back." he said y/n gasp and hit his head.

"look she hit me." he said fake crying.

"oh no dada don't cry I will protect you from mama monster." she said hugging him, taehyung smirk looking at y/n who's mouth was hung low.

"oh come here princess mama monster will eat you then." y/n said in her deep voice and pull her daughter closer.

"no~ dada help" Taehee said dramatically.

"no not my princess mama monster." he said even more dramatically making both of girls giggle.

" okay enough...Taehee baby go and change your clothes or you will be late for school." y/n said patting her head, Taehee jump from the bed and run out of the room.

"Mr. Kim get up Now" she said, Taehyung pout and put his head on her lap.

" come one big baby get up." taehyung whine like a small kid and hug her waist.

"okay you ask for it." she said and tickle his side making him burst into laughter, she slip away from him and quickly ran into the bathroom.

" I will get you Kim y/n." Taehyung scream laying on the bed.

________________________

" Tae-soo look mama will feed you don't-

she was cut of when her 1 year old son splash everything on her face, she close her eyes and wipe her face with tissue.

" listen here boy." she said pointing her finger on him which soon he took in his mouth and started licking it.

" mama will be angry little boy, come on don't be like this." she said moving her finger which was still in his mouth.