E L E V E N

1 week later:

sitting in front of the screen yoongi aggressive type on the keyboard trying to find the information he wants.

cracking all the codes of data security like a genius he was he finally press the last button and lean back Letting the computer do it's work.

soon a file popped up in front of him on the screen and he lean forward with a frown on his face.bbut his eyes widen in shock when he read what was written in it.

" no damn fuck" he curse under his breath and lean back still in shock.

"hyung" jimin said making him startled. jimin frown looks at his face.

"I think you find something interesting" yoongi nodded and let him see the screen.

"oh hell no" jimin said

"oh fuck yes." yoongi smile and lick his lower lip

"are you sure about this?" Jimin asked.

"100%, human can lie but machines can't."

"should we tell others about it?" yoongi nodded.

"okay then." jimin pat his shoulder.

"why were you here by the way." jimin raise his eyebrows.

"oh I was just going for a lunch I thought I should ask you. are you coming?"

"yup why not, not gonna let go this opportunity." jimin laugh and walk out from his room.

"you can do this y/n, just make him sleep and then you can go wherever you want." y/n was standing in the balcony leaning against the rails.

she was finding the way to get out of this room, get out of this mansion and get out of his grasp.

yes she still want to get away from him, how stupid it is, but no matter how many times she try, how many times she tell herself that she love him she won't be able to overcome the fear she has for him.

Her own brother was a mafia but she never thought that someone can be that crazy as taehyung. he never let her go out not even with guards, he never trust anyone, he is a mafia with trust and anger issues

she froze when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, taehyung bury his head in her neck and hum in satisfaction.

her stiffness wasn't unnoticed by him, no matter how much he tries, no matter how much he tell her that he never hurt but she always like.

why? he never did anything wrong, then why?.

"Taehyung?"

"hm?" y/n gulp when his grip becomes more tight.

"c...can you please let me go."

"no, never I will never let you go." she said kissing her neck softly.

he was possessive she knows that, he will do anything for her but she also know that she is the bird who is trapping in his cage.

taehyung pull back and turn her stiff body around, he smile looking at her and kiss her forehead.

"let's go to the mall." her eyes widen.

"huh?" she thought she heard him wrong.
taehyung chuckled and caressed her cheek

"I said let's go to the mall."

"really?" she asked with a smile. taehyung nodded.

"your dress is in the washroom, go get ready." she smile and hug him making him shock.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." she said in excitement.

"anything for you my love." he whispered, she break the hug and quickly run into the washroom to change.

Taehyung smile looking at how happy she was.

At mall:

y/n look around the mall with a happy smile on her face, taehyung was beside her holding her hand tightly.

"Tae let's go." she drag him into the shop with smile and taehyung let her do whatever she wants.

he was happy that he becomes the reason of her happiness, he just wanted to see her smiling.

" pick whatever you want baby" he said caressing her hairs., she nodded and look through the dresses.

This is the right chance y/n.

you can escape, you just have to get away from him.

but how?

what should I do, what should I do?

hmmmm

ya! Idea.

she look over taehyung who was standing near her with cold expression, and idea sure popped in her mind but what if she get caught.

After a few minutes of shopping she was walking with taehyung and guards were behind them with their hands full of shopping bags.

now it's time.

"umm... taehyung I need to use restroom." she said, taehyung nodded.

"okay I'll come with you."

"w..what? what will you do in women's restroom?" she bite her lips.

"I don't care I am coming it's not safe."

"t.. taehyung there is no need I will be right back please." she have to convince him. looking at her puppy eyes taehyung sigh.

"okay but hurry." she nodded and walk into the restroom.

walking back and forth for like two minutes y/n panicked, she doesn't know what to do and how to do.

she lick her dry lips and look around to get out of that place and she saw a window but it was too high.

y/n it's now or never

she stood up on the toilet seat and lucky she was reaching to the window, she smile in victory and push herself up on the window and jump out.

she safely land on the ground and sigh, she smile and dust her hands.

"going somewhere my love?"

shit

she froze in her spot when she heard a familiar voice she gulp and turn around.

"t.... taehyung"

taehyung was standing in front of her with his famous cold expression and his hands were tucked into his pocket, a mischievous smirk was plastered on his face he was throwing dagger on her with his cold eyes.

Taehyung knew that something like that is going to happen, he now her more than she know herself, he was mafia after all. he was prepared for that but was y/n prepared for what coming for her next.

[Edited]