N I N E T E E N

A black shinning car stop in front of a huge building, the driver went out of the car and open the door of back seat and bow.

Taehyung step out of the car wearing black suit, he was having a small grin on his face which was rare.

behind him y/n step out wearing her cream colour sweater and blue jeans her hairs were loose down to her waist and a light makeup on her face.

she was looking simple yet elegant, taehyung smile and wrap his arm around her waist while she look at the building with her mouth wide open.

"wow" she said, people around them look at them with curiosity and shock, most of the employees know that he was married but they never thought that he will bring her with him.

" there is lot more to see baby." he said before pulling her along with him, y/n was looking around her while walking.

she was proud to see taehyung's empire he must have work so hard to achieve all this,

They reach to the reception and taehyung face turn cold when he saw the receptionist leaning on the chair relaxing and using her phone unaware of his presence. he clear his throat.

"leave, Mr. Kim is not available." she said rudely without looking up at him. y/n look between receptionist and taehyung waiting for some drama.

Taehyung glare at her and turn his hand into fist. but taehyung can't burst on her right now.

"I didn't hire you to relax and use phone all day." hearing his deep voice she froze, she hesitantly look up and gulp she lool at y/n and quiekly recognize as Mr. Kim.

" M..Mr. kim I ......I am sorry." she said while bowing, she hung her head low.

"next time I saw you like this consider yourself fired." she nodded.

"where is Miss chaeyoung?" he asked.

"s..she is in the meeting room arranging things for meeting." taehyung nodded and look over y/n who was playing with her finger.

"you should meet my secretary, she is nice, you will get along with her." taehyung's aura completely change and he look at hr with softness, y/n nodded.

"welcome Mr. kim." they hear a voice making them turn around.

"Oh! welcome Mrs. kim." the girl in front of her bow.the girl look toward taehyung.

"boss everything is arranged for the meeting we were just waiting for you." taehyung nodded.

"baby it will take me one hour to finish my meeting till then do you want to meet boys or do you want to look around." y/n smile widely.

"can I look around?" she ask like a little kid. taehyung chuckled.

"sure why not." he kiss her forehead and turn toward his secretary.

"Miss chaeyoung, accompany my wife." chaeyoung nodded happily. Taehyung kiss y/n's cheek one last time.

"I'll see you soon." he said before walking to his meeting room.

As soon as taehyung left chaeyoung pull her into a hug and giggle making her startled

"oh my god, I finally meet Mrs. Kim." she said, y/n blink two or three time and hug her back.

"you are so beautiful." she said and break the hug.

"oh I am sorry Mr. Kim of I make you uncomfortable." she said and bow.

"oh no no. it's okay btw I like your energy and please call me y/n I will me more comfortable." she said with a smile

"but boss-