T W E N T Y F O U R

" you saw everything, didn't you?"

His deep voice rang into her ears, she froze in her spot, she gulp and her hands become sweaty.

she close her eyes in fear, even tho she doesn't want to turn around and face the beast standing behind her but she have to.

slowly she turn around looking at her feet, she play with her fingers but didn't look up.

Taehyung was leaning against the door frame looking at her coldly but surprisingly he was calm.

he knew that one day she will find out about that room, find out that she is the reason of his madness, she will find out she is his obsession, the deadly one if he say.

he crave for love for so long and when he saw her he find a hope, hope that god send him an angel to pull him out of the darkness.

but what can an angel can do when he himself didn't want to let the darkness go,

"what are you doing here? no one is allowed here without my permission especially you." he asked walking toward her with big step, she step back in fear.

"stay where you are." he said harshly making her flinch. he stood in front of her, he take her chin in between his fingers and make her look at him.

he look into her eyes which were glossy, his every action was hurting her but he was also hurt.

" I ask you a question and I expect an answer for you Kim y/n." y/n gulp, he was mad, so mad he never call her with her full name.

"I...I w..was just e..xploring the m... mansion." taehyung raise his eyebrows, he put his hand on her cheek caressing it softly.

"exploring huh? so did you find something interesting or................ creepy." he chuckled deeply mocking her, he know she saw everything, he don't want her to saw that but she still find out.

"I....I am sorry" she said trembling in fear.

"sorry? SORRY." he hold her forearm and pull her closer harshly, taking her cheek into his big hands he squeeze it.

"why you like to hurt me so much?" he ask,his voice nearly cracked but he hold himself, she shake her head, it wasn't her intension.

"why are you so desperate to find out about my past." he push her back making her stumble she hold herself before she fall on the floor.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT ME THE WAY I AM?" he yell at her, tear roll down from her cheek. she just wanted to help him, is it too much.

"I...I just wanted to help you -

"did I ask you to? did I? no right. then stop this for god sake, when I said we are not going to talk about this then that is final." taehyung spat the words on her face and turn around.

"do you not trust me?" she whispered, taehyung look over his shoulder to her crying figure., he didn't say anything and walk out of the room leaving her alone.

y/n slide down on the floor, pulling her knees to her chest, she sob burying her head in her knees.

he was harsh, so harsh. she hurt him, she saw how he was holding himself from crying, it's a sensitive topic in which she is pushing him so much.

After sobbing a little while she stood up and walk out of the office which her shaky legs to her room.

Once she reach to her room she wipe her tears and turn the knob, she step in but Taehyung wasn't there, she hear the shower running.

she sigh and sit on the bed, the washroom door open and taehyung walk out with messy wet hairs and his pajamas. he didn't even give her a glance, he ruffle his hair with a towel and put it on the side, she gulp before speaking.