T W O

Deagu: 2:00 AM.

Sehun and Chanyeol were sitting in the living room of Kai's mansion, they were surrounded by the lots of papers.

wiping the sweat from his forehead, Chanyeol sigh in frustration, he was annoyed by all the things.

"where did this girl go?" he slam his fist on the coffee table nearby, Sehun glance at his and roll his eyes.

"stop acting like an asshole and help me." he said and once again look at the papers.

"what did she get by running away?" Sehun sigh.

"I am pretty sure you know why, now stop whining and tell me the names of places where we already searched." Chanyeol nodded pull out his phone

" we already search Busan." Sehun said.

"yup"

"Ulsan"

"yes."

"Deagu" Chanyeol glance at him.

"This was the first place where we look for her."

"okay. Seoul" Chanyeol nodded his head.

"half." Sehun frown and look at his with ' what the hell are you saying' look.

"half of Seoul is under Kim Taehyung." he said.

"so?" Sehun ask him in disbelief.

"I love my life okay."

"what-"

"did you guys find anything?" sehun interupted by Kia's voice.

They look toward him who was walking down from the stairs, his hairs were all messed up and his eyes were red and swelled because of how much he cried.

" you cried again." Kai ignore Sehun words and sit beside Chanyeol, Chanyeol look at him with pity he was worried about his brother and he know how much his family mean to him.

"we still have to search Seoul." Kai frown.

"why you haven't search it yet?" Sehun look at Chanyeol who was looking at him nervously.

"Ask him." Kai look at him with questionable look.

" I don't look there because of taehyung."

"why?"

"do you really want me to get into the den of a beast and our rival" he said.

"rival? who said he's our rival. he is my good friend." Chanyeol jaw drop on the floor when he heard word good friend, all these years he thought that taehyung is their enemy but he was so wrong.

"but Beak-" the front door burst open reveling his other friend who was looking like a complete crazy person.

" KIM JUNG-IN " he shouted, Kai stood up from his place and look at him with a poker face.

"Baekhyun" Sehun look at him with wide eyes, he was shocked that he address his boss with his full name.

Baekhyun walk toward Kai with rage and grab his collar, Kai was just looking at him coldly.

"Where is she?where is my fiance?where is my y/n?" Kai hold his hand and yank him away from him.

"Baekhyun what are you doing?" Chanyeol said to him.

"tell me where she is?I left her here because I thought you will protect her!"

"first stop shouting,and second she is my sister then your fiance. what do you think we are doing here?we are finding her for six months and you, what are you doing? huh? nothing." Kai said looking straight into his eyes making him more angry. he once again grab his collar and spoke.