T H I R T Y

1 week later:

Taehyung was sitting on the chair beside her bed holding her hand into his big one. A smile was tug on his lips as he watch her laughing on Nick joke which was worse than jin's dad joke.

he admire her small figure, her silky soft hairs were fall down to her waist, her body was covered with hospital gown which was also big for her, her big doe eyes were looking at Nick with so much focus.

Taehyung wanted her attention so bad but he don't want her to see him as a clingy husband, he just sat there look at her with so much love.

The door of room open grabbing their attention, the doctor comes in with a small smile in his face but soon it vanish when he met with Taehyung's gaze.

"hello Mrs Kim, how are you feeling now." he asked trying to act as professional as he could. y/n give him her sweet smile.

"I doing good now, Mr. doctor." Taehyung smile at the way she said nodding her head.

"so are you feeling any pain anywhere?" the doctor asked looking at her chart in his hand.

"no" he nodded.

"good. your wound is heeling faster than I expected looks like Mr. Kim is taking good care of you." he smile and look at Taehyung who give him a stern look scaring the shit out of him.

"now your wound doesn't need any bandages, luckily there is no internal damage I hope in future there will be no complications, so I think you are free to go." he said turning the pages. she sigh in relief finally getting rid of the hospital and it's food,

"Mr. kim you have to come with me for discharge papers." Taehyung just nodded and stood up, he turn to y/n and kiss her forehead.

"I will be back, honey." he said with small smile.

"Okay"

Taehyung walk out along the doctor behind him,

"aww he is so sweet." Nick said.

"and so cute with you." Mike said sitting beside her. y/n giggle.

"never say that in front of him." both of them nodded quickly.

"I am going to get discharged yay" she squeal throwing her hands in the air. Mike and Nick smile and soon their smile turn into sad one.

"why so sad?" she asked.

"you are going to leave too." Nick sigh.

"will you forget us?" Mike asked.

"no why would I?"

"promise?"

"first you guys promise me that you will find girlfriends and start your life with them." both of them roll their eyes.

"okay then I don't even know who you guys are." Mike chuckle.

"Okay okay partner, we promise." she give them her sweet smile. Taehyung open the door stepping in, he was holding a bag in his hand.

"Time to leave baby, but first change your clothes."

"Ahh finally." she took the bag from his hand and pull out her sweater and jeans, she carefully jump from the bed and run into the restroom.

she changed her clothes and walk out ruffling her hairs, she sniff her hairs and scrunch her nose in disgust, well her hairs sure smell. Taehyung chuckle shaking his head.

"what are you doing?" he asked pulling her into him.

"my hair smell like trash." he sniff her hairs and look down on her.