T W E N T Y S E V E N

Deagu:

Baekhyun wad sitting in his office as usual leaning against the chair.

A girl was sitting on his lap kissing and sucking on his neck, his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist and he had a small smile on his face.

The girl started moving on his lap and a moan escape from his lips, his body and mind was drowning into pleasure but it didn't last long when the door burst open.

The girl on his lap flinch and stop what she was doing, baekhyun open his eyes annoyed of whoever interrupted him only to see a fuming angry Kai standing in front of him.

Kai shake his head in disappointment, Baekhyun doesn't seems to care, he push the girl's head into his neck again telling her to continue what she was doing.

"what do you want?" baekhyun asked emotionlessly, kai was ready to throw his hands on him but stopped by Chanyeol who was standing behind him.

"you know I regret it, I don't know what I saw in you that I was ready to give my sister to you, I thought you love her." Kai hiss in anger, Baekhyun raise his eyebrows.

"I am glad that she ran away, at least she escape from the lustful beast like you." Baekhyun stood up pushing the girl from his lap, he walk toward Kai who was shaking with anger.

"I love her." Kai chuckled.

"oh really, than what is this." kai asked pointing at the girl on the floor.

"she is just a mere slut she is nothing compare to my doll."

"you don't even know how to respect woman Baekhyun." Baekhyun clinched his fist in anger.

"I am warning you one last time, stop your craziness, your obsession will kill, you will ruin my sister's life, find someone else and let her be happy." Baekhyun chuckle.

leave her? oh hell no.

"she is mine I won't let anyone come between us, ya she maybe afraid of me now but she will love me If i show her how much I love her." Kai massage his temple in annoyance.

that man in front of him wasn't ready to understand anything.

"she doesn't love you, she have taehyung. she is his queen and he treat her like one, and you? you call her doll and also treat her like a doll." Baekhyun was listening everything but he wasn't ready to let his doll go, because for him she was only his.

"stop hurting my sister, or else I will not have any choice but to fight with You." Baekhyun look at Chanyeol who was glaring at him coldly.

"stay away from my best friend baekhyun."

"what about me than, am I not your best friend."

"you were, but I don't know who you are now. you will hurt yourself in the end stop all of this." Chanyeol said, he put his hand on Kai's shoulder before pulling him out of the office.

Baekhyun was standing there, not knowing what to do, his one side was telling him to let go and another was telling him to take what he claim as him and he let his other side take over.

_____________________________________

There was bright outside of the room, Taehyung was wide awake, he can't sleep from happiness, he was happy that the woman he love accept the way he is, accept him with all his flaws, he was happy that she wasn't afraid of him nor she pushed him away.

he was leaning against the headboard, y/n still sitting on his laps, her legs and arms were around him, taehyung doesn't complain either. he was holding her in his arms too, he repeatedly kiss her hairs and caressed her back, a smile never left his lips, after so many years he was happy, he was relief that he was in a good hands.