Chapter: 32 🔺🅐︎ 🅝︎🅔︎🅦︎ 🅓︎🅐︎🅨︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★✩✰✯✰✩★

The moon says its goodbye and the sun comes out to brighten up the day. The morning light welcomes itself inside the room through the open window, driving out the darkness inside the bedroom for some hours.

The light falls over two figures sitting on the bed but none of them move a muscle because of the sudden bright light. The female assassin is asleep, head resting on top of the gang leader's shoulder. The same goes for Yoongi as his head is resting on top of her head and arm around her shoulder. If anyone catches them in this position the person will think that they are a couple.

After she fell asleep, Yoongi stayed awake for hours in case she came across another nightmare. But around six Yoongi also ended up giving in to his slumber due to the lack of sleep.

But peaceful sleep never lasts long. A knock on the front door wakes the gang leader and the female assassin up from their peaceful slumber. Y/n looks up only to come face to face with the mint-haired gangster, whose eyes are also on her. Her eyes widen, noticing how close they are. One single push and their lips will meet.

None of them break eye contact and keep looking at each other's faces like last night at the stair. Yoongi's eyes soften, noticing that her eyes are still slightly red due to crying all night. Red bruises are there on her upper hand due to the tight grip she had on herself. On the other hand, the female assassin is busy staring at his face, taking notes of his facial features.

The situation is similar to the time they first met at her workplace. Both stare at each other without saying or caring about what's happening around them. The only difference is that now the female assassin knows about his profession and instead of a cafe they are sitting on his bed, his arm resting on her shoulder.

Another knock interrupts the moment, making them break out t their trance. Y/n quickly breaks away from the grip and takes a seat at the right end of the bed.