Chapter: 21 🔺Ⓔ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓣ︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

The shopping hour ends quite peacefully making the three of them sigh in tiredness. The new member is not so happy with the boys because they had bought a little too much clothing for her. Whenever she inspected the price tag, they only got wider like dinner plates. The only thing she bought on her own was a two-piece stitch nightwear.

Scanning the list for the last time Yoongi glance at the sulky penguin and mochi.

"I think we got all the necessary items and it's time for us to leave," he confirms while taking out his phone to call the guard to take out the car.

Taehyung had to return to the mansion with the wounded man's body before the shopping even started. But sometimes later, a guard came up with another expensive car for them which was quite doubtful. After asking him some questions, and they got to know that Taehyung sent him to pick them up for the shopping. His answer convinced the other two except the boss but he didn't say anything during that time.

"Hyung, check the back of the list. I think something is written there," Jimin suggests while pointing at the white page.

The older one furrows his brows in confusion before checking out the back of the white paper. At the same time, his face turns identical to a ripe tomato. He tries to say something but feels powerless to utter even a single word.

"Hey, are you ok?" Y/n asks him showing concern because it's indeed rare to see an expressionless guy like Min Yoongi blush like a high school girl.

"So what's the last stuff we need to buy?" Jimin queries at the same time.

Yoongi clears his voice before speaking, "Undergarments, we need to buy undergarments for her." He looks at the other side to hide his tomato face.