Chapter: 36 🔺🅛︎🅔︎🅣︎🅢︎ 🅖︎🅔︎🅣︎ 🅡︎🅔︎🅐︎🅓︎🅨︎!🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★✩✰✯✰✩★

The movie Jin has chosen earlier grabbed their attention like a magnet. Even though it is a Romcom, the storyline caught their interest. But when Jin and Hoseok started discussing in the middle of the movie about what's gonna happen next while Jungkook and Jimin had to tell them to stay quiet from time to time.

Namjoon and Y/n did spare a glance at their way once during the movie then mind their own businesses so they wouldn't miss the next part.

While watching the movie with slight interest Y/n blushed for once seeing a certain scene. The scene looked similar to last night when Yoongi suddenly trapped her in his embrace. Since everyone present in the room was either busy watching the movie or scolding the 2seok pair, so they never noticed the female assassin hiding her face between her palms, remembering how embarrassing the situation was.

Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook are on the couch, and Y/n, Namjoon, and Jimin have taken their seats on the carpet covered by pillows. That's how they did the sitting arrangements. The atmosphere inside the living room is very quiet and the gang members' eyes are glued to the T.V screen because the climax scene of the movie is near. But before they can see it Taehyung and Yoongi enter into the room and try to grab their attention with a whistle and they succeeded to do so.

"Guys we got a new mission," Taehyung announces, making the atmosphere kind of serious.

The other members along with the new member get up from their previous and stand in front of them to know about some sort of information they need to know about the mission. They need to end their movie time right then and even if the gang member loved the movie, they couldn't just reject their duties as the members of Born Killers. Since Y/n was watching the movie due to boredom and slight interest so she faced no problem leaving it in the middle.

"Yangs, we need to end that Yang couple' game by today. They were also involved in the plan of Choi Beom-Seok. They send those assassins to our base to assassinate us." Yoongi explains in a serious way and tells them to get ready for a fight. Their jaws drops