Chapter: 28 🔺🅑︎🅐︎🅒︎🅚︎ 🅣︎🅞︎ 🅗︎🅔︎🅐︎🅓︎🅠︎🅤︎🅐︎🅡︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎🅢︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★☆✰✯✰☆★

"Why is this old man so damn heavy?" The orange-haired guy shouts, cursing out in irritation while dragging Mr. Choi's unconscious form. The new member, who is currently helping him out also nods her head in agreement.

While Jimin is walking in front of them with the torch, his eyes wander everywhere as he flashes the light on trees or the dusty soil surface.

After blowing away Mr. Choi's mansion with a bomb and stealing some valuable items finally, they are on their way toward their headquarters.

"I swear if it's not for the session, I would have murdered this guy right back then." Hoseok looks at the unconscious person with scorn.

From the outside, Y/n shows no expression on the inside; she curses a certain mint-haired gangster for leading her into this situation.

"Because of that cruel gangster, I'm in this situation. First, those fights, and now I'm dragging an unconscious body." She mutters, lowering her voice as a deep sigh escapes from her lips.

But the female assassin is kind of amused too because now she knows that even if the born killers are known to be ruthless murderers they will always put their member's safety as the first choice.

Y/n knows that not many people get to receive this treatment from their bosses or gang members. Many gangsters or mafia bosses use their men as tools or a scapegoat. But born killers, when they notice that Mr. Choi's gang is a threat to their gang and the members slaughtered this old man's gang altogether. Many thoughts swarm inside the female assassin's mind and then a sudden thought crosses her mind.

"I should thank them after all, they saved my ass this time." She mumbles, showing a small subtle smile before halting on her steps. Hoseok also stops and looks at his helper with a confused glance.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He inquiries her while eyeing her face. Jimin also stops and looks at the female assassin while raising his brows in confusion.

The female assassin opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out of it. She tries again but closes her mouth in the process. She curses at herself for not being able to say a simple thank you to her saviors. Hoseok assumes that she is trying to speak through lip-syncing so he tries to understand her.