♦️Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎♦️

"GO TO HELL!" The female assassin screams at the mysterious man in front of her

"That's where I came from baby." The mysterious person tells her proudly as a dark chuckle escapes from his lips.

He walks towards her slow pace.

"Let me go."

A smirk forms on his face as he stands in front of her.

If he by any chance, unlock my hands, the first thing I'll do is wipe that smirk off his face. The female assassin thinks now looking at the not so mysterious person since they meet today.

What does he even want from me?

He puts his index finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him.

I have to stay strong in these situations.

"Brave and feisty one, I like it." He shows his arrogant smirk as he puts a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You have two choices Y/N," he gives her a choice.

"What's the first choice Min Yoongi?"

"Join our gang," he announces and lits a cigarette.

"What's the second one?"

"You have to join our gang otherwise your precious Land Of Free's condition will be at stake," he threatens her with a stern tone.

"Who are you?"

He looks at her with no emotion on his face.

"Min Yoongi, The Cruel Gangster, leader of Born Killers. People also know me as Suga."

...............

The ruthless assassin meets the cruel gangster, the Beast meets Devil, what will happen next??

Hope you like it ❤

~preronasaha

.............

©Hopephoria

All the incidents taking place in the story are purely the imagination of the writer.

Any resemblance to any person, an incident in reality is merely a coincidence.

The BTS members are not owned by me and this is just fanfiction.

The characters in the story do not depict their actual behavior or character in any way.

This book is copyrighted to me.

SO please don't copy my idea anywhere without my permission.

BORN KILLERS©Hopephoria

Please support this book 🙇‍♀️ votes and comments are much appreciated 😊❤❤❤❤❤

My grammar isn't good so please forgive my mistakes 🙇‍♀️ also this is my first proper ff.

WARNING ⚠

🚫 Contains: 🚫

MURDER

TORTURE

FOUL LANGUAGES

SOME TRIGGERING PARTS

Read at your own risk⚠

Don't judge this book by reading the first few chapters 😒

Attention ⚠️

GIFs and images don't belong to me!! Credits go to the rightful owners

🔥 Trailer 🔥

Thank you so much aisha0adnan for making this awesome trailer for 'BORN KILLERS'. ❤❤

Happy reading ❤

I Love you all ❤

I Love you all ❤❤