Chapter: 20 🔺🅕︎🅘︎🅖︎🅗︎🅣︎🔻

This chapter contains violence and foul language

(Long Chapter :") )

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

At the downstairs, other members were watching T.V. Except for Jin and Jungkook, who were busy with some kitchen work. The news about their new killing was telecast on T.V. The pretty reporter was explaining the current situation and crime scene. The Twin Dragons headquarters.

Every single citizen of this whole Seoul city knows that the cops will never dare to arrest any of the members of Born Killers. Furthermore, they never harmed any innocent civilians in these years like the other gangs do. Their business always remains between the underworld and themselves. Keep yourself away from their business and you are safe.

They were keeping their full focus on the T.V screen and so never notice a grey hooded person standing behind them. That person's hand touches the shoulder of the brunette spy as he jerks away in surprise, only to get more shock.

There is standing his sister, in a huge grey hoodie and black sweatpants. In his eyes, she looks like a typical street delinquent straight out of a movie, who knows nothing but swinging their bats at the innocent ones. Seeing the brunette's shocked face, the other three also look in her direction only to get more surprised.

Yoongi on the other hand looks unhappy with her clothing style. The clothing she chose to wear is simple but way too big for her small frame. He also changes into a blue casual button-up shirt and dark navy denim jeans.

"What's with this huge hoodie?" Taehyung asks as his mouth gapes in surprise.

"Soft, comfortable, made with 100% cotton what else do you need? Moreover, Mr. Cruel didn't even remove the tag so it means this one is still unused, so I chose this one." She replies, flashing a small smile.