Chapter: 26 🔺🅕︎🅞︎🅡︎🅔︎🅢︎🅣︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★☆✰✯✰☆★

Forest never stays silent. The sun already sets but a faint orange glow is still visible in the sky. Birds have returned to the forest and are now giving the three new visitors blank stares. Hoseok, Jimin, and Y/n are on their way towards the destination, Mr. Choi's hideout.

Hoseok has a blade wipe in his hand and a black backpack hanging by his shoulder. Two shiny knuckle dusters have already taken their place in between Jimin's fingers. Blades attached to dusters are shining brightly, ready to have some blood splatter on their metallic surface. Y/n inspects her surroundings, taking out her guns from the holder.

Before entering into the forest Hoseok told her to stay in the middle while they will stay by her side. She insisted to walk after them but the other two didn't listen to her.

Minute by minute they slowly begin to cross the forest but none of that old man's men appear in front of them.

"Hyung, where are his men? We already crossed half of this forest but didn't come across even one. My hands are itching to kill!" Jimin whispers- shouts, irritation starts showing in his voice.

He has been asking this same question since they took their entry in this area. Hoseok sighs, looking at the impatient Punch man. Y/n pass the blond-haired guy a boring look and resume to inspect their surroundings.

This is also starting to bother her considering the fact that nobody has appeared in front of them till now.

"We still need to cross half of the forest, now don't be impatient," Hoseok tells Jimin, checking out the map. He chocked out this map before entering the forest.

At the same time, the female assassin notices something strange on the soil surface, and she stops them before they put their feet on them.

Three big heaps, created by a good amount of small twigs, branches, and big leaves are positioned in the middle of the forest. Moreover few low hissing sounds are coming from there. She noticed small twigs, branches, and leaves scattered around the whole area while on their way but no big heaps like this, which makes her suspicious of them.