Chapter: 49 🔺Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎.1🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⚠️ This chapter contains the mention of Murder ⚠

★✩✰✯✰✩★

"I'm so tired." an exhausted sigh escapes from Y/n's lips, as she comfortably lay on the king-sized bed. Not only did she meet a lot of important guests, but she also talked with quite a lot of them. The party went on for quite a few hours, draining away her energy.

The room is quite dark even when two table lamps are providing bright light. The windows are closed since the air conditioner is on. The cold air brings relief to her as a satisfactory smile appears on her face.

The off-shoulder long-sleeved red dress is on her body, providing the same shine and glamour. Her fingers brush past her ears as she puts strands of hair behind them, dangling her earrings. Her red shiny heels are picking from the branded, uncovered shoe box.

Y/n looks at the gift boxes on the floor which are given by the guests. She knows that to win her favor the guests gave her all sorts of expensive gifts which she is not going to use. Removing her eyes from the gifts, she takes out the daggers from the pouch, gifted by the gang members.

They are the pair of daggers she ever wanted. Extremely pointed edge, incredibly sharp blade, and the dragon engraved on them is like the cherry on top.

"What a fine pair of daggers." Y/n compliments them and the forger who made the masterpieces.

"Glad to know you liked the gift, two days of work paid off," Yoongi tells her while searching for something in his side of the drawer.

Frowning her brows, Y/n leaves her previous comfortable spot and sits on the bed, straightening her back. She inspects the weapons with tough scrutiny for another time before looking at the gang leader, who also spears a glance at her, sensing her silence.

"You forged these daggers?" a question wrapped in confusion slips out from the female assassin's mouth. Yoongi nods, taking out a wide wooden box from the drawer.

He is such a brilliant forger.

Yoongi walks towards the other side of the bed and puts the wooden box in front of Y/n. She notices a guilty look on his face when he was settling the box in front of her. Before she can ask anything about the box, Yoongi overtakes her by explaining about it.

Yoongi takes a seat in front of her and roams a hand over the surface of the box as if it's one of the most precious items he owns.

A wave of sadness hits Y/n when she notices how his eyes glisten while looking at the box. She waits for the gang leader to explain about it without asking anything.