Chapter:8 ♦️🅦︎🅗︎🅞︎ 🅐︎🅡︎🅔︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎🅨︎?♦️

🙄🙄 Ok, the author of this book is dead 🙂 ⚰

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

Parking the car outside an abandoned building, the female assassin decides to take a walk to her apartment. The abandoned building is far away from her apartment so no one will be able to find her location and highly doubt that the guy will file a complaint against her at the police station against a random masked woman who beat the shit out of him.

Picking up her phone from her back pocket, she checks the time. The clock indicates 2:10 am. As expected the streets are empty. No one, not even a stray cat or dog's shadow is around.

What a hectic day, so many things happened to me today in just 4 hours.
First that horny bastard, then that old drunkard, and lastly the deadliest fist fighter of that famous gang Born Killers, Who almost revealed my identity in front of those people. But he was able to see my face clearly, that won't cause much trouble, right?

What was his name again? Jimin or something? yeah right, Park Jimin! But I have to admit he looked so shocked at that time. But his shocked expression was kind of cute. Y/n thinks on her own and while remembering about the previous events she didn't notice that she is in front of her apartment.

The female assassin stands in front of her apartment door and takes a look at her neighbor's room.

Seeing that the lights are out, she thinks that maybe Taehyung has not returned yet or sleeping peacefully right now.

Y/n takes out the house key and unlocks the front door.

"I'm home," she yells out just like used to do, years ago. But as usual, no reply comes from the other side like, welcome back Y/N. or like it's 2 am where were you? Are you ok? Don't you know how worried we were?