Chapter:27🔺Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓢ︎🔻

BOLD for the change of POVs and warnings

Italics for inner thoughts

★☆✰✯✰☆★

"Does it hurt?" Y/n inquires, glancing at the blond-haired gang member who keeps staring at her while she bandages his wounded palm.

She has been asking this same question since the time she started treating his injury. Jimin keeps saying that he is ok, but she keeps asking him the same question again and again. In this line, getting small injuries like this is quite normal, but since her stupidity is the reason that Jimin got hurt, she insisted on treating his wound on her own.

He didn't answer her question and kept staring at her face. She struggles hard not to cause him any more pain during bandaging his wounds while the punch man watches her with amusement. The serious and concerned look on her face draws a small smile onto his face. He didn't spare a glance at his wound but he is happy, watching his crush concerned about his injury.

"She looks really worried about this small wound." He mumbles, looking at the concerned female member. The small smile is still lingering on his lips.

"You said something?" She asks, looking up at the injured gang member. When Her azure eyes meet his beautiful brown ones, a light shade of blush covers his cheeks, noticing how close their faces are. He instantly looks the other way to hide his red face. She passes him a confused glance before focusing on her work.

While checking on his bomb collection, Hoseok glances their way, only to notice a blushing Jimin. He never saw Jimin acting like that around a girl. Blushing, smiling so often, it's not like him. He always notices something in his eyes whenever he looks at the new member or talks to her and it's not lust. He looks away and continues to do his work.

If they start dating one day, I won't be shocked, he imagines, staring at the vast dark sky, decorated with fixed luminous points. Suddenly, an image of a certain waitress, who works at Sunflower Caffe, appears in front of his eyes, making a small smile tug on his face.