Chapter: 38 🔺🅜︎🅡︎🅢︎. 🅜︎🅘︎🅝︎🔻

★✩✰✯✰✩★

★✩✰✯✰✩★

Two Weeks Later:

How did I end up in this position again? The female assassin thinks as the first thing in the morning and the situation is more complicated than the last time.

Yoongi has his arms tightly, protectively gripped around her body and his head is resting on top of her head. Her face is closer to the crook of his neck and her arms are drooping lazily over on his toned back. Y/n can almost hear his heartbeat in this position and her heart rapidly beats against her chest, thinking how the gang leader will react after waking up.

It's been two weeks since she became the eighth member of Born Killers and the female assassin can tell that she and her life changed a lot in these two weeks.

She found the other members quite likable. From the oldest gang member Jin to the youngest member Jungkook, everyone is very friendly and she becomes quite close with them.

Especially with Hoseok and Jimin since they keep her company most of the time. Jungkook became her regular sparring opponent and both of them improved a lot by helping each other with their weak points. She also became close with Namjoon and Jin. Her relationship with Taehyung is still the same as before. The little family member Holly also succeeded to make a space in her heart.

Her relationship with the gang leader has improved but the mixed emotions about him never changed. She would still get angry at him when he keeps his bossy attitude around her and starts a short verbal war with him which has become a daily routine for them now.

But Y/n can never deny the fact that he is one of the most caring people she has ever seen. He refuses to leave her alone and takes care of her whenever she wakes up after having a nightmare. Even when she tells him to complete his sleep he refuses and takes care of her till the time she falls asleep.

They would talk about something like missions or food and when she passes out due to sleep Yoongi tucks her in and continues his rest. He is like that type of roommate who has a savage attitude with a caring personality. She feels guilty that someone needs to take care of her weak self and tells him a million times to not help her but he does nothing but avoid her request.