Chapter 9

"What!?"

Right now, Song Yin was staring at him blankly with her eyes widened and her lips slightly parted, as if he had said the most shocking thing in the world.

The expression on her little face was really funny and adorable in Li Jun's eyes. He pressed his lips and tried not to smile but his amusing eyes completely betrayed him.

In fact, Song Ying was indeed shocked to the core by his question that her brain stopped functioning for several seconds.

What did he just say? D-did he just asked me to m-move in with him?
He is asking me to live together with him? In the same house? What should...?

"Yes" Before her brain continued to process, the word came out of her mouth subconsciously.

As soon as she heard her own voice, she finally snapped back from a daze. She was surprised by her own reckless action, but even so she decided to quickly continue.

"I mean... sure! I will live with you. I also think it's a good idea!"

Yes, living with him at the moment is a good plan. I know nothing about this world. It is better to live with him than live in the hotel alone.

After thinking like that, she felt relief about her earlier action for agreeing immediately.

Meanwhile, Li Jun was taken aback by her reply. Although he offered her out of concern, he expected that she would refuse him right away. But her answer was beyond his imagination, to the point that he somehow became nervous and excited.

To be honest, when he heard her say yes, his heart skipped a beat. He didn't expect her to agree just like that.

So she agreed?
She agreed to stay with me!

After that, a big smile gradually spread through his lips as he felt pure joy inside his heart.

If listen carefully, his voice was even slightly shaking from the excitement when he began to speak.

"Great, then I will go and work with the discharge procedure. After that, we can go home"

Home.

His heart skipped a beat again after he mentioned that word. This was the first time he felt delighted when speaking of going home. Home has always been just a place to rest for him without any feelings or attachment, but for the first time he felt more than that. At this moment, it turned into something meaningful, something warm.

"Okay, then I will go out now"

Song Ying said nothing and quietly nodded at him.

Waiting until his figure disappeared from the view, Song Ying leaned back on the hospital bed and covered her face with her hands. Suddenly, she uttered a little shriek as she swayed her legs with the excitement.
................................

Right now, Song Ying was sitting in the car and watching outside through the car window. Tall buildings, many cars on the road and crowds of people walking on the busy street. Everything was exactly like her real world.

After seeing enough, she then turned her head slightly to look at the man beside her who was driving. Her eyes slowly shifted from his handsome face to his hands that were holding the steering wheels.

His fingers were long and thin, the veins were slightly popping out as he was gripping the steering wheels.

She wondered how will it feel to hold those hands. But she quickly decided to drop that thought.