Chapter 5

After Li Jun went out, Song Ying started to recall about the original plot.

In the original plot, Song Ying directly went from the airport to Li Wei apartment after her plane landed. She was planning to surprise at his 26th birthday and confessed about her feelings. On her way, the taxi driver kept glancing her through the rear-view mirror and later got into a minor car accident.

The taxi driver can't be blamed though, as a villainess, Bai Xiu Ying face was really gorgeous. Plus, her sexy body combined with her fashion sense, everything about her seems enchanting like a goddess.

During the accident, her head bumped with the window. Later she had a mild concussion and was sent to the hospital right away.

When Bai Xiu Ying woke up, she saw Li Jun just like Song Ying.

But unlike Song Ying, Bai Xiu Ying asked him to drive her to Li Wei, Male Lead apartment immediately. Instead of surprising Li Wei, what she witnessed was, ML and FL kissing and making out, losing in their own worlds.

Bai Xiu Ying couldn't control her emotions after seeing everything and slapped ML out of anger. FL then misunderstood ML and they almost broke up. Later, ML got mad at Bai Xiu Ying and ended their friendship.

Starting from that moment, her journey to destroy ML and FL love life as villainess began until she died in the hand of Male Lead.

..............................

Thank God! I transmigrated before that dumb Bai Xiu Ying do anything stupid with the Main Leads. Song Ying heaved a sigh of relief.

So to change the original plot, I just need to stay away from ML and FL as far as possible right?

Wait that's not right. Why should I avoid them? Even if I encounter them in the future, nothing from the plot will happen as long as I don't show any interest to that dog Male Lead.

Well that is never going to happen so technically I don't need to worry about anything right?

Huh, now that I think about it, isn't this a dream come true ? Now that I am in the novel world, I can control however I want instead of cursing and yelling at author and characters through the phone screen.

Song Ying thought amusingly and finally laughed out loud from the excitement.

........................

At the same time, Li Jun who just went out was also grinning from ear to ear. His usually calm eyes were also sparkling with some excitement.

She hugged me.
And she still remembered me.
She also just called me Jun.

Never in my wildest dream did I think all of this would happened to me.

Li Jun thought, still high in elation.

Wait, is it because of the aftermath of concussion? Will she return to her cold and aloof self later? This thought kinda made him depressed.

He didn't know why, he loved this side of Xiao Ying, Xiao Ying who cried in his arm like a child, not caring about her image for one bit.

Recalling her doe-like brown eyes full of sadness and tears somehow made him want to protect and shield her from the rest of the world.

Why was she that sad? Did she find out about them? Yeah, that must be the reason. He thought with a frown on his face.

Xiao Ying why do have to choose that bastard. He is not good for you. Can't you see it?  But I can't say that in person to you because you will never listen to me.

Then he smiled dejectedly .

Hey guys! What do you think about my story until now?

If you enjoy reading it, Please Vote for me because that would mean alot. Thank you very much 💙