Jealously😈

^cover of angel's can't die coming soon Jaden story^

     •Couple days later Josh hasn't come back yet until...•

                     Incoming call from joshy😔
                             Accept | decline

Josh
Nessa
Bryce
Bryces POV:
Wha-
Why would you do this to me?! You act like you love me you let me fuck you and then you get with Bryce? let me guess when I left you guys fuckd didn't you?! I fucking hate you your such a slut! Your dad was right about you I can't fucking Stan you! Now do me a favor and stay the fuck aw-
Shut the fuck up josh! I didn't fuck her, Ok? And no she's not a slut she's Janessa rose barrett. The only girl that you have ever really loved and your pushing her away. Now you know what I want you to be happy josh I do and that make out shesh you walked into. Was never supposed to happen I love you man and I'm sorry I tried to steal her from you but you know what? If your gonna call her a slut and say that her FATHER the one who torchered  her, her whole life was right and that he is a good person you should know the facts first her daddy issues are non of mine or your business so don't bring him into this you want to know something? She depressed she wants to die because of what her father and Payton and Dylan and even what you did to her the past 16 almost 17 years she's been alive you know what she's been through?! Lying cheating rapping murder heartbreak depression and you over here what's the worse you been through? The worst you have been through is you watching your fucking dog die so you shut the fuck up and ether leave her the fuck alone come back get your stuff and get out or come back go upstairs and apologize to her tell her that you love her fuck her I don't care but she needs to be loved right now and if your not back to stay in 30 minutes I'm going up there myself got it?!
Yes I got it! Now can I talk to her?
Come back and you can because right when you started yelling she handed me the phone and ran upstairs now I have to go and make sure she's not killing herself and bye!
                                  Hang up?
                                   Yes | no
                                    ✅
*after the call I went up stairs and knocked on the door to joshs room*

Bryce: ness? Are you ok?!

Ness: *sniff* yEa. *her voice breaks*

*fake dating! Ok Bryce you can say it if you want to ok just say it*

Bryce baby? Can I come in?

*why the fuck did I say that I'm so stupid!*

Ness: yEaH.

*I open the door and see her on his bed with his clothes on and sobbing*

Bryce: come here.

*I hug her and she sobs into my shirt right then I hear the front door shut*

Bryce: that might be him you want to talk to him?

*she nods so I let go of her and walk door stairs and see Josh against the front door with tears running door his cheeks and he looks at me*

Josh: I'm sorry man. I didn't mean to call you a fuck boy and I didn't mean to loose my friend ship with you but, where is she?

Bryce: upstairs in your room. She wants to talk if you want t-

Josh: thanks!