The waiting room ⚠️𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧⚠️

Joshs POV:
(I was waiting for nessa to get out of the doctors when I hear people yelling then I see nessa get rushed out of the room on a stretcher and it didn't look like she was breathing I went after them)

Josh: HEY! What wrong with her? Is she ok?
(Then a nurse started pushing me away)

Nurse: son your gonna need to step back and let the doctors work!

Josh: please just tell me she's ok...

Nurse: ....go sit down.

(I start crying)

Josh: i-is she gonna make it? (I say with a strained voice)

Nurse: ....we don't know.

Josh: can you tell me w-what hap-pened please

Nurse: we were fixing her stitches and when we took it out she started bleeding uncontrollably and she wasn't breathing properly. Now if you want her to survive you go sit in that chair and let the doctors get to work.

Josh: yes ma'am.

(I can't loose her not again I'm calling Bryce to come over I have a feeling he's gonna be more heartbroken I heard him talking to himself in his sleep he was talking about how ness was his first time I didn't want to tell him I heard because that would just be awkward when he got here I told him to sit)

Bryce: dude why are we here what's going on?

Josh: it's about ness-a. *sniff*

Bryce: woah why are you crying is she ok please tell me she's ok I need her to be ok bro.

Josh: they don't know...her stitches got infected so I brought her here and- she started bleeding out and- Bryce please help me...I can't loose her not again not now I'm not ready to say goo-dbye.
(I start crying uncontrollably)

Bryce: hey dude it's gonna be ok. Your gonna be fine she's strong. *he starts tearing up* she's so strong she gonna make it and if she somehow doesn't which WONT happen but if it does she wouldn't want you to be crying and upset she would want you to be strong and find a girl you love as much as you loved her. That's what she would want not you have a mental breakdown in your room for months not you getting high and drunk and unstable she wants you healthy and safe. Please just calm down.

Josh: (I breathe in and out) ok I just need her man. I love her, I love her hair, voice, smell, oh and I really love her blo-

Bryce: DONT! Do. NOT. finish. that. sentence!

*i laugh*

Josh: sorry. Got carried away but she does give the best ones.

Bryce: I know (he frowns)

Josh: what? (I pretend to be confused)

Bryce: uh I mean- I- shit!

Josh: dude I know. I heard you talking in your sleep about you and nessas past.

Bryce: and your ok with it? I mean I've seen your girl naked many times I used to date her bro.

Josh: I don't care and I know you still love her and that's ok just please don't take her from me.

Bryce: dude. I don't still love her I love her as a friend and I'm only saying friend because if I say sister that would be weird. *we both laugh*

(We soon stop when we see a doctor come out we stand up fast)

J&B: is she ok?!

Doctor: can I talk to a relative or a person she lives with?

Josh: she lives with both of us, her relatives are in New Jersey.