Infection 💉

Nessa POV:
Josh went out with Bryce Jaden and Kio while I stayed back liv decided to go back to Jersey because her and Kio got in a fight. Right now I'm taking my clothes off to get in the shower and when I take my underwear off I see that my cut is infected I go in the shower but the water hurt when it's on it so I start crying then I hear the bedroom door open.

Joshs POV:
*I was coming back from hanging out with the boys once I came home I hear crying coming from my room so I go check it I go up to the bathroom door to see if nessa is in there*

Josh: NESS? BABY?! Are you ok?!

Ness: n-no!

*i can hear her choking on her tears I start tearing up*

Josh: can I come in?

Ness: please.

*I open the door and see her naked in the shower crying*

Josh: what's wrong?

*she doesn't say anything so I try picking her up and she screams in pain*

Josh: What? What happened?!

*she looks down and I look down too and see that her stitching are bleeding and it's purple and brown all around her 🐱*

Josh: what did I do?

Ness: no-nothing j-josh it's n-not your faul-t

Josh: yes it is I stitched you up baby we need to see a doctor now!

Ness: n-no I'm fine.

*I then remember her telling me that she's never been to a hospital because her parents didn't care about her*

Josh: baby. You have to I know you don't want to but please I'll be there!

*she nods and I got in the shower with her so I could help her get cleaned properly. After that I gently pick her up she winched but I kept going until I got to the bed I went to put on clothes and pick her out an outfit when I came back I was fully clothed and I started dressing her*

Ness: josh I'm scared.

*she said once I'm down putting her clothes on*

Josh: of what?

Ness: my dad finding me...he could easily just get people to track my phone or even track you! I-

Josh: that's not gonna happen because I love you and I'm gonna protect you from anything that lays a hand on you ok?

Ness: ok I love you...

Josh: I love you too now let's go to the doctor!

Ness: ok...

@nessaabarret he fell asleep in the waiting room

@nessaabarret he fell asleep in the waiting room. 🥺

Joshrichards: I'm up now!!
^ik...I missed you
^^i missed you too
^^^user: I swear best couple out there!

Hater: kys! 🤪🔫
*liked by nessaabarret*
^joshrichards: shut the fuck up she's the most beautiful caring angelic girl I have ever met and I love her with every bit of my heart so if she dies I die!
^^you love me?
*comments limited*

____________________________________
A/N ~ sorry i haven't posted I will update hopefully tomorrow as well love y'all!!