🥺Omegle🥺

I was sleeping PEACEFULLY when liv came in and jumped on me!
Nessa: WHAT THE FUCK LIV?!
Liv: what we have school?!
Nessa: what time is it?
Liv: 6:30.
Nessa: shit! I gonna go take a shower ok?
Liv: yea sure! Linda made breakfast so I'll be downstairs.
Nessa: ok.
*(Linda is my mom) I get in the shower and start to wash myself I start singing the song "sweater weather" by the neighborhood it's my favorite band. Anyways, I get out get dressed into this:

And put a little bit of  makeup on and go downstairs

And put a little bit of  makeup on and go downstairs.*
Linda: ah. Ness I made you a smoothie and some fruit.
Nessa: thanks mom.
*When I finish I say bye to my mom and me and liv start walking to dariankas house she only lives a couple streets away from our school so we just walk with her the rest of the way.*
Liv: D! *SHES goes to hug her* I missed you!
D: you just saw me yesterday chill out *she laughed*
Liv: I know. Still missed you. *we all laughed*
D: so ness how was New York?
*I went to New York over the summer to my grandmas house bc she has cancer*
Ness: good. She's doing much better.
D: that's great news I don't what I would do without her cookies oh and her hugs I love those too.
Ness: thanks.
Skip school bc I'm lazy as fuck!
*Any who. We got home and liv had an amazing/dangerous idea.*
Liv: omg you know what would be fun?!
D and ness: what?
Liv: let's go on Omegle!
Ness:Really?
D: Yes! Come on it will be fun.
Ness: fine. But if I see one mother fucking dick we are getting off out?
*they nod and we go on we pass a few people then D had to leave so it was just me and liv*
Liv's phone rang.
Liv: it's my mom one second keep going tho
Ness: ok
*after about 2-3 more people liv came back*
Liv: my mom wants me home I'll see tomorrow.
Ness: ok love youuuuuu.
Liv: I love you too.
*she leaves and I decided to keep looking for people I type in both like hot people for some reason then a very hot guy is there playing video games and looks at me*
??: uh h-hey I'm josh. But you probably already know that
Ness: why would I know that?
Josh: bc a lot of people know me Umm I thought you did too never mind Uh, wha-what your name?
Nessa: nessa. Um I don't really do well of meeting new people so please bare with me *he giggles*
That was hot
Josh: you too
Ness: excuse me?
Josh: you said I was hot did you not?
Ness: ohh I said that out loud didn't I?
Josh: yep! Anyways do you snap?
Ness: no I don't have any social media. I think it's stupid but my best friend is dating a tiktoker? What the fuck is TikTok?! *he giggles again
omg that so hawt! Don't worry I didn't say it out loud this time!
Josh: well tiktok is a creativity app. You can do art, dance, POVs, trends, cooking, baking, dares, gymnastics, the only thing that you can't do really is have sex.
Ness: *I giggle* your funny.
Josh: thanks. So tell me more about yourself.
Ness: I am very very shy and smartish. I'm 16 years old and i love to dance. Oh. And I'm a virgin
Josh: *he burst out laughing* ok. Now that I'm a human again. I'm 17 years old I do online school bc of my job. I'm dumb as fuck! Andddd oh! I lost my virginity a year ago tomorrow.
Ness: how do you know the date?! 😂
Josh: hey! I'm a weird kid ok!
*my mom comes in*
Linda: hey sweetie who you talking to?
Ness: someone named Josh.
Linda: do I know this Josh?
Ness: no. Uhh he moved away when me and liv were in 5th grade and he called me.
Linda: he called you after 5 years?
Ness: yeah?
Linda: whatever I don't really care. Uh you have to get ready for dance in 10 minutes so you might want to say goodbye.
Ness: ok sure bye mom.
Linda: bye!
*she leaves*
Josh: don't leave I'm having fun!
Ness: I have to!
Josh: get Snapchat rn now and insta and TikTok so I can keep in touch with you.
Ness: fine. *after 3 minutes I have them all downloaded* ok how do you make accounts
Josh: start with TikTok it's the most complicated.
*he tells me how to do it and helps me with usernames and safe password then follows me on everything I realize he's verified and I look at him with wide eyes*
Josh: what? *he said concerned*
Ness: your fucking famous!
Josh: yea I guess I mean I wouldn't say famous
Ness: ok whatever you say but I have to go talk later!
Josh: bye ness
*I stopped the call and closed my computer I decided to put my first post on insta before I get ready*

*he tells me how to do it and helps me with usernames and safe password then follows me on everything I realize he's verified and I look at him with wide eyes*Josh: what? *he said concerned*Ness: your fucking famous!Josh: yea I guess I mean I woul...

Liked by: joshrichards, kiocyr, oliviaponton,darianka, 100k more...

Olivia: SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM?!
^right now Josh told me to get it I also have snap and TikTok!
^d: yay! Thanks @joshrichards I have been trying for forever to get her on TikTok!
^josh: your welcome darianka.
  ^call me D
   ^josh: ok your welcome D
Hater: how do you know Josh?!
Joshfan1: lucky!
^josh: hi!
   ^omgggg I'm crying I love you Josh
   ^ Josh; I love you too
Kiocyr: hey ness is liv ok she didnt answer my call this morning.
  ^dont worry she's still sleeping I just went over to house and she literally passed out in her bed so your ok.
^kio: thx I was worried love ya
  ^love you too
I also decided to post a TikTok!

This is the TikTok you made and you turned off comments...

Josh is typing...
⭕️Joshrichards ✴️

Joshrichards
|hey!
Me
|hey Joshua
Joshrichards
|don't call me that!
Me
|too late

Nessa🥺 changed Joshrichards to Joshua🥵
Joshua🥵
|at least it has the 🥵 emoji you think I'm hotttt.
Me
|yes I do is that a problem I think not.
Joshua🥵
|well it's 10:00pm where I am so I should go to bed bc I have a meeting tomorrow but I'll talk to you soon ok?
Me
|yeah ok. It's 1:am anyways lol
Joshua🥵
|NESSA BARRETT! Go to bed!
Me
|I sorry
⭕️Nessa🥺
2 secs ago

 It's 1:am anyways lolJoshua🥵|NESSA BARRETT! Go to bed!Me|I sorry⭕️Nessa🥺 2 secs ago

📸 Reply to nessa... ➡️
Joshua🥵
|bye cutie...
Me
|bye hottie 😔

*I put my phone down and got ready for bed I put on my TV on and watched vampire diaries until I feel asleep 💤 *

____________________________________
Word count: 1151!
Hope you enjoy this story comment ideas if you have any and stay tuned I will trying and post every weekend and maybe Wednesday!