🍁Trip to canada🍁

Nessa POV:
*a couple weeks later sway all knows and we are on the plane ride to Canada at this moment*

Ness: joshhhhh *I whine*

Josh: whaat? *sounding annoying*

Ness: I'm hungryyy

Josh: one second we're about to land can you wait for food?

Ness: nooo. I'm hungry now pleaseee baby?

Josh: what do you want?

Ness: that big sausage down there I'm hungry.

Josh: what big sausa- wha- no! Not on a plane baby we're going to a house my 10 year old brother lives in I'm not having him hear you moan all night. Plus my parents and Olivia! Please wait until we get to your house?

Ness: but that's in a week baby I need you now.

Josh: ok here's what we are going to do I'm going to tell my parents that the flights late and we will be there later tonight and we do it in the back on the rental car?

Ness: I want a bed or a shower.

Josh: hotel we stay for a couple of hours and we have sex in the shower?

Ness: that sounds more like it.

*I smirk at him as we hear the plane land. When it's time to get off I hold his hand and after getting our luggage we walk off. Once we leave we tell the Uber to bring us to the nearest hotel.*

Joshs POV:
*once we get to the hotel I can see how horny she is but I'm gonna play with her. So she's setting up the shower right now and I pretend to fall asleep and it was the cutest thing when I hear her come out*

Ness: hey baby are you read- oh ok I guess shower by my self...yay.

*I hear her moaning and then I know she's masterbaiting I get out of bed lock the door take off my clothes and go into the bathroom also locking that door too*

Nessa POV:
*I was sad when he was sleeping but I get it we just had a really long flight. I get in the shower and start fingering myself. not that long later I hear a lock and then steps and then feel arms rapped around me*

Josh: you really think I'll leave my horny babygirl to do all the work? Also what did I say about touching yourself?

Ness: that I shouldn't do it.

Josh: yep because why?

Ness: because your the only one who can make me feel good.

Josh: good girl

*he kisses me and as it turns it's a make out he start squeezing my thighs so he can pick me up once he does that he slams me against the wall and takes his dick in his hand and starts teasing me.*

Ness: daddy please. *i moan*

Josh: please what?

Ness: please fuck me!

Josh: ok *he kiss me as he slowly goes in.*

*i moan*

That's it I can't write this rn lol sorry!

*after we finished josh carries me to bed and lays on top of me and lays his head on my naked chest*

Josh: I love you *he kisses my boob* *I giggle*

Ness: I love you too.

Josh: good night baby girl.

Ness: good night joshy.

*I close my eyes and play with his hair until We fell asleep*

____________________________________
A/N: sorry it's short I just wanted to get an episode to you guys I might not post for a while bc I need to focus on school so please don't say "plz post" or "when's the next episode" bc I really need to focus last trimester I got an f in science bc that's when I was writing the most I'm so sorry to disappoint you guys thank you for 4K reads that's insane! I'm gonna post something on that after this. Bye for now and if I do post it will not be as long as my usual ones probably a little less or more then this one.

Word count: 666