California dreaming😉🥵

I woke up the next day and see a text from josh

Joshy😈
Hey baby. So I'm busy today so I can't talk to you but I love you and can't wait for our 1 year anniversary gift you said you'd give me 😉
*joshy😈? I thought I put him as Joshua🥵? Guess not and what is he talking about 1 year anniversary of what? I have only known him for a week! I wonder what surprise I promised him? What ever anyways I get up and go answer the door because there was a knock when I open it I see josh naked yeah You read that right NAKED! He starts kissing my neck very aggressively and sucks a little bit I finally gave in and moaned.
Ness: josh. Wh-what are you doing?
Josh: fucking my wife what does it look like I'm doing? *he smiles and kisses my lips*
Ness: oh? Ok. *I guess I'm doing this.* Um josh I have never done anything like this before. *he stops and looks at me concerned and confused*
Josh: what? Did you hit your head baby? Are you ok? *he checked for cuts on my head*
Ness: what? No why?
Josh: because we do this at least once a week.
Ness: what? What year is it?
Josh: 2029 your 25 baby. Do you not remember?
Ness: I'm so confused.
Josh: want me to fuck you so hard you will remember? *he said smirking*  *I nodded for so odd reason it's like someone made me*
Ness: fuck me hard.
*and with that I wake up*
*holy fuck did I just have a wet dream of a person I haven't even seen in really life?! I stand up and take a shower then go down stairs it's Saturday so in a couple of days I'm going to see josh. I hope I don't get drunk and say something stupid about my dream because liv said there having a party for josh and we are a surprise. I go back up stairs after eating breakfast and pick out an outfit. And put this on:

*Once that's done liv texted me asking if we could hang out but I said no because my mom wants me to go fill in for her at our family work she said she will stop by to help when she ready for the day

*Once that's done liv texted me asking if we could hang out but I said no because my mom wants me to go fill in for her at our family work she said she will stop by to help when she ready for the day. Anyways I go to work and gabby walks in*
Ness: great. *I mumbled* hi gabby!
Gabby: hi loser can I get a Carmel latte hold the whipped cream.
Ness: ok one sec *I make it and debated on putting whipped cream on but decided not to and give it to her* anything else?
Gabby: no. Bye!
Ness: money?
Gabby: oh right! Here. *she gives me the money and leaves*
Liv: hi gabby! *I hear liv say and look up*
Gabby: hi. Bye.
Liv: ok so ness the flight is in two days are you sure you Still want to surprise him?
Ness: yeah! It'll be nice! And he also doesn't know that I'm coming so I'm scared he will hate me.
Liv: why would he hate you?
Ness: because I said I loved him and I meant it and also I have never meant him before why am I such a airhead! *my shift end 30 minutes ago btw so we are in the back room and I just start crying and slide down the wall and liv starts calling someone*
Livs pov!
I'll be right back ok? *nessa nods* ok.
*I go into the main room of the café and start talking to Kio*
Kio: hi baby. What's up?
Liv: can you please put josh on the phone he needs to hear this put me on speaker and turn your mic off ok?
Kio: yea sure one sec! JOSH!
Josh: WHAT?!
Kio; COME HERE LIV WANTS YOU TO HEAR THIS!
Josh: OK. *he comes in and Kio said that they are ready so I put them speaker so they can hear nessa*
Liv: ness what's wrong?
Ness: I think josh hates me I said I love him and I meant it and also I have never even met him in person before how can I love him?
Liv: why would he hate you?
Ness: because I'm an ugly fat shy piece of shit and he was just being nice on Omegle he could tell I was lonely!
Liv: ness I promise you he doesn't hate you.
Ness: how do you know?
Liv: because look at what he just texted you.
Nessas POV:
*liv told me to look at joshs text so I did and it was the sweets thing ever*

Joshua🥵
I love you ness I know I have never met you and it's weird for you and I probably shouldn't say this but I love you.
Me
I love you too. Joshy.
Joshua🥵
Don't call me that please I love you but I hate thAt so much.

Ness🥺 changed Joshua🥵 name to joshy😈
Joshy😈
Fine just bc I like that emoji!
Bye I love you beautiful.
Me
I love you too, but I'm not beautiful! 😘
Joshy😈
Sorry I meant sexy. Bye!
Me
Bye!

Liv: see he loves you! *I smile knowing now that she is right*

____________________________________
A/N sorry it's not that long but here it is!
Hope you enjoy! Making another one tomorrow
Word count: 915

____________________________________A/N sorry it's not that long but here it is!Hope you enjoy! Making another one tomorrow Word count: 915

Should I make an Anthony story? After this and don't say just continue the other story bc I'm deleting that!