Talk about my past 😔✌🏻

*i wake up in joshs arms seeing him already awake*

Josh: hey cutie. Are you ready to tell me about...your past? *he said in a very cute and concerned way*

Ness: yea. I guess Um I can start with my birth?
I was switched at birth my dad didn't like it when he found out but my mom was ok with it.

*he nods in understanding*

Ness: skip to when my mom left town for the weekend I'm 6 now he um he beat the living shit out of me. And I never told anyone. Skip another couple years I'm 13 I was dating a 15 year old I know stupid anyways he tried to rape me but...liv walked in and stopped him. Ok this next part I'm just telling I lied to you on Omegle I'm not a virgin....anymore at least.

*he looked confused but understood*

Ness: I'm 14 now and I'm dating this 15 year old Payton. Me and him were best friends before we dated and we'll that changed after I told him I was umm...pregnant. He flipped his shit and yelled at me and told me to get an abortion but I didn't want it so he left me. Then I tried telling my parents my dad yelled at me and my mom tried to come him down but he throw her across the room and pushed me to the ground then kicked me in the stomach I started bleeding out. As you can tell I lost the baby and yea. Fast forward 9th grade 15 years old my bullies named gabby and Sophia beat the living shit out of me called me slut and said Payton deserved better Anyways fast forward to 7 months ago I was trying to um...kill myself

*my voice cracked from holding back tears*

D walked in on me and screamed then I was sent to a mental hospital for a few months it helped a lot, I got out a few months ago. I feel like I have always struggled with something and when I felt lost and unloved I tried to end it all but that didn't help I saw every person I have ever loved visit me in there. Payton said sorry I never saw Dylan/the guy that tried to rape me again and my dad was sent to jail for a couple years my dads getting out soon and I'm scared because he knows I'm in la and he almost killed my mom josh I- I can't go throw all that again I can't and I know I'm probably boring you with all my life shit and I'm sor-

*he kisses me*

Josh: thank you. For telling me about yourself and I'm sorry if you felt I was pressuring you do or say anything I love you and I'm happy that you are happy or at least get there now I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to get in your pants last night if I knew anything about you I would have stopped at the kiss I'm sorry.

*I kiss him and we are in sync I climb on top of him and he stops and looks at me concerned*

Josh: are you sure? *he looks worried*

Ness: as sure as I'll ever be...

*I kiss him again and his hands travel down to my ass and he lightly squeezes it. I moan and he smiles.*

Josh: you like that? *he smirks*

Ness: mhm.

*we pull away to take off his shirt and my dress and we continue he filps us over so he's on top and he starts attacking my neck. I moan again when he get to my g-spot he starts sucking and I'm uncontrollably moaning he starts unclipping my bra so I have nothing on except my underwear I take his pants off and starts kissing down my body I touch his hair and start tugging at it while he plays with my underwear.*

Ness: please stop teasing me joshy. *I manage to get out of my mouth as I was moaning*

Josh: I'll stop if you get my name right. *he smirks*

Ness: josh?

Josh: no

Ness: babe?

Josh: no!

Ness: baby?

Josh: NO!

Ness: joshy?

Josh: soooo close baby!

Ness: da-daddy?

Josh: there you go...

*he tears my underwear off and sees how wet I am he lines up with my entrance and looks at me like he was getting permission*

Ness: yes.

Josh: ok.

*he slams into me as I groan loudly he covers my mouth because people are still asleep*

Josh: quiet baby.

*he starts his past off slow but continues to go harder every once in a while*

Josh: do you want me to stop?

Ness: no. Can you go faster?

Josh: are you sure? I want you to be able to walk...

Ness: yes I'm sure. Please baby?

Josh: anything for you princess.

*he starts going faster and faster until I came like 5 times he stops and I see that he's done so he pulls out and lays next to me*

Josh: was it good? Do your legs hurt? I'm sorry if they do-

*I kiss him and cuddle into he's chest*

Ness: it was great and a little but I can handle it.

Josh: ok. I- I don't know if you would say yes and you can say no if you want but...will you be my girlfriend?

Ness: of course. But-

Josh: oh no. A but there's a but. There's a but! ok just tell me.

Ness: *i laugh*  buttttttt, I want to keep it a secret of a little. Not ever livs gonna know ok?

Josh: ok. Anything you want. Can they at least think we are in the "talking" stage?

Ness: no. We can kiss because we have already done that in front of them but...I just need a little bit more time on that I have trust issues...I'm sorry.

Josh: don't be sorry. I get it. Just tell me when your ready to tell people. I love you...

Ness: I love you too. Now let's go get breakfast!

Josh: where do you want to go?

Ness: ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Can we get Starbucks?

Josh: of course. But, I kinda have to go wake everyone up. If their not already awake from your moaning.

Ness: HEY! I'm sorry it felt good...*I pout*

Josh: I'm happy. Wanna help me wake them up?

Ness: sure!

*we stand up and get dressed. And we first go to wake up Jaden and Anthony {I made them share a room instead of Jaden and josh so yeah}*

*josh opens the down and i run in and jump on top of Jaden and screams and almost smacked me but josh grabs his hand and told him to stop*

Jaden: sorry nessa I thought you were Bryce.

Ness: it's fine! Anyways wake up!!!!! I want Starbucks and josh told me we have to wake up you guys first!

Anthony: shut up! My head hurts. *he looks around*
Where's Avani?

Bryce: she went home after you feel asleep her dad wanted her. *he said walking in*

Anthony: ok thanks.

*after we woke up all the boys we got Starbucks and went home once we got home josh went live*

{Play the video at the top if you want to see the live}

_________________________________
A/N ~ sorry it's late I have school tomorrow so it will come out late again I don't have school until 2021! After Wednesday so that's exciting!
Word count: 1261