Happy birthday? 🥳🤮

*I wake up the next day with Bryce screaming across the house with a megaphone and surprisingly I'm the only one that woke up so I went to the railing and saw him at the front door so I started screaming at him*

Ness: WHAT THE FUCK BRYCE?! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Bryce: what?! Your the only one that woke up from that?

Ness: YES NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP!

*josh walks out of our room*

Josh: ness? Stop it, it's his birthday for crying out loud. go in my room I'll be there in a minute.

Ness: whatever...

*I roll my eyes as you can probably tell I feel very sick today and yeah as I hear josh coming back in I run to the bathroom and throw up*

Joshs POV:

*I wake up from Bryce and nessa yelling at eachother so I walk out of the room and tell her to go back in our room and she does and me and Bryce start whisper yelling at eachother*

Bryce: what are you doing it's not my birthday it's yours!

Josh: I know douchebag! I don't want her to feel bad that she didn't get anythig bc I didn't tell her my birthday!

Bryce: why?! Didn't you guys fuck the night she came?!

Josh: ye-NO! She came to the party yeah we kissed we almost did but she told me to stop! Stop making assumptions when your the only real fuck boy in this house!

*I see his face go down and he looks like his gonna cry he puts his head down and looks back at me with tears in his eyes he puts his head back down and shakes it while walking away once he gets close to his door i here a slam I turn around and walk back into my room and I see nessa run to the bathroom so I room in there and see her throw up in the toilet and she's crying on the floor*

Josh: baby? Baby what's wrong?!

*I run over to her and hug her*

Ness: I don't feel good. I felt sick ever since we...you know.

Josh: do you think your-

Ness: please!...Don't...say that.

Josh: well you might be-

Ness: JOSH! I can't get pregnant....

Josh: what? I don't understand.

Nessa POV:

Ness: I physically can not get pregnant, josh.

Josh: really? Baby I'm so sorry.

Ness: it's fine. You can leave me if you want I know most guys want girlfriend that can actually make kids so.

Josh: what make you think I want to leave you baby?
your the love of my life, my soulmate. I don't care if you can't have kids naturally we will find a way to have kids when we want to have them but right now I just want to know why your sick so come on.

Ness: where are we going?

Josh: to the doctors...I want to know what's going on with you. Please let's go.

Ness: ok. Fine but where's Bryce I want to say sorry to him for yelling on his birthday...

Josh: it's not his birthday baby...it's mine. I didn't want you to feel bad about me not tell you ok? Anyways he's in his room. I kinda yelled at him and he is pretty upset so.

Ness: why the fuck would you yell at him?!

*I run out of the room and knock on bryces door*

Bryce: IF THATS JOSH SHUT THE FUCK UP!