Flashbacks💭/airport!✈️

Couple days later...
*I wake up and take a quick shower and change into this:

And headed to the airport with Olivia on plane I started having flashbacks of my life

*Flashback...*
Ness: dad please stop! *he is hitting me and I'm sobbing*
Mom: RICK THATS ENOUGH!
Dad: YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHES USELESS!
.......................................................................
Ness: babe stop! I don't want to do this I'm not ready!
Dylan: I don't give a fuck I'm gonna fuck you and your gonna like it!
*liv wakes in*
Liv: DYLAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!
Dylan: teaching this SLUT a lesson wanna join?
Liv: no I don't wanna fucking join get the fuck out!
.......................................................................
Gabby: hey bitch! *slames me in the lockers*
Sophia: aww. Is the little slut gonna cry?
Liv: guys stop shes bleeding...
Gabby: it's ether us or her liv choose!
*she hesitates but picks me up and brings me to the nurses office*
.......................................................................
Ness: Payton...I'm pregnant
Payton: WHAT?! Your not keeping it!
Ness: why?!
Payton: because I'm only 15 and your 14 your a little slut! I'm leaving!
*I start crying*
.......................................................................
Dad: YOUR PREGNANT?!  GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!
Mom: honey stop it. She's scared! *he throws her across the room*
Ness: MOM! *my dad pushes me to the ground and kicks me in my stomach and my 🐱starts bleeding*
.......................................................................
Ness: ok ness it's gonna be fine just tie a knot in the rope and put it around your neck. Yeah...
*when I'm about to do it D walks in*
D: NESS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
.......................................................................
*End of Flashback...*
Liv: ness? Why are crying?
*I touch my face and feel tears that I didn't know was there*
Ness: n-no reason. *she looks concerned but just leaves it
Liv: ok? Well we're here so kios gonna let us in an hour before the party starts. ok?
Ness: yea ok. I guess.
*a couple minutes later the Uber comes and we get to sway liv calls Bryce to tell him we are here because Kio said that he went to the store.
Bryce: hey guys. *he whispered* josh is in the kitchen so can you wait a sec?
Ness: sure.
*just then I hear josh yell at bryce*
Josh; BRYCE DID YOU DRINK ALL OF THE WHITE CLAWS?!
Bryce: MAYBEEEE!
Josh: IM GONNA FUCKING KILLING YOU WERE ARE YOU?!
Bryce: bro you need to stop getting drunk every night save it for the party- *he says closing the door before josh could see us*
*Kio pulls up and liv jumps up and runs to him when he is locking the car*
Kio: hi bubby *he kisses her*
Liv: hi. Bryce said he would let us in but then he started fighting with josh and closed the door before he could see us.
Kio: I will go in and see were they are and then take you guys to my room. Ok? Nessa your room is across the hall from mine and liv you can sleep with me.
Ness/liv: ok.
*Kio leaves and comes back a few seconds later*
Kio: it's ok now they are in their rooms sleeping let's go.
*he lets us in and he introduces me to Anthony griffin Blake no-ah and quinton, Jaden wasn't there
because he was with mads anyways he shows us my room and me and liv go inside it and take showers We got dressed for the party into this:

 *he lets us in and he introduces me to Anthony griffin Blake no-ah and quinton, Jaden wasn't therebecause he was with mads anyways he shows us my room and me and liv go inside it and take showers We got dressed for the party into this:

*We did neutral makeup and Kio came in to get us because bryce is getting josh and the party's attention

*We did neutral makeup and Kio came in to get us because bryce is getting josh and the party's attention. And we hear Bryce say this as we walk down the stair slowly...*
Bryce: EVERYONE! ME AND KIO HAVE A SURPRISE FOR MR.RICHARDS JOSH COME HERE! *josh looks around confused and walks up to bryce*
Josh: what the fuck are you doing man?! *he whisper yelled*
Bryce: making your night. ANYWAYS. KIO COME ON OUT!
*he leads up down and josh sees me and liv and he starts tearing up we walk to where Bryce and him are and I immediately hugged josh but he pulls away and I looks at him confused and sad but then he pulls me in for a kiss and we make out for like 10 minutes straight by then everyone is back to the party and Bryce left to Addison and Kio and liv are dancing josh pulls away and puts his forehead on mine*
Josh: I love you.
Ness: I love you too.
*he kisses me again but this time it's more heated and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist we start making out and he brings me to his room*
Josh: we don't have to do anything you know that right?
Ness: yea. Can we just watch a movie?
Josh: anything for you princess. *i fall asleep and I start thinking about my past again*
Joshs POV:
Josh: we don't have to do anything you know that right?
Ness: yea. Can we just watch a movie?
Josh: anything for you princess. *a few minutes before the movie ended she fell asleep so I started to to but she said screaming "STOP!" And "GET OFF OF ME" so I started to wake her up and she shot up and started crying*
Josh: baby? What's wrong? What happened?
Ness: please don't hurt me. *she buries her head into my chest*
Josh: baby why would I hurt you?
Ness: everyone I've been with or close to has hurt me. In words, or even physically. I just can't do it.
Josh: it's gonna be ok. I'm not gonna hurt you baby. If you need more time for a relationship I'll wait I love you and I know how it feels.
Ness: thanks joshy.
Josh: stop it with that! *she flinched and my smile fades* baby how hurt you? *I hug her tight* I will never hurt I promise I won't just please tell me who hurt you?
End of his POV
*I start crying even more after he asked*
Ness: I'll tell you tomorrow ok?
Josh: you don't have to.
Ness: I know. But I want to. But for know let's go to bed. I love you hottie.
Josh: ok, I love you too sexy.

____________________________________
A/N ~ sooooooo sorry it's very late I couldn't think of anything but I think this is ok. I hope you like your backstory? Anyways thanks!
Word count: 1066