Mental health talk...🥺

*in the morning I wake up thinking about josh man he is so fucking hot anyways I take a shower put my hair into a messy bun and put this on:

A/n: HANNAH BANANA!!!!!!! Anyways....
*i went downstairs and my mom tells me Olivia is waiting outside so I say goodbye and leave me and liv do the usual pick up D and go to school once we are there everyone and I mean everyone stared at me I guess everyone knows about josh...yay.*
Gabby: omg ness let hang after school! We can have a sleepover and call some of your friends to say hi and maybe get a follow?
Ness: why now?
Gabby: what? What do you mean?
Ness: I mean I have known you for 9 years and you now want to hang? No, you just want to talk to josh! So leave me alone.
*she gasps one bc I never yell and two I stood up to her we walked away and went to health me and liv have the same class except science and me and D have the same classes except health so I get my friends in all my classes when we get to health she said that she has a surprise video call from someone and she wants them to talk about mental health since a student just recently passed due to suicide I didn't know them personally so it didn't effect me but some people did get effected so they want to make sure it doesn't happen again*
Mrs.Mac: ok students we will have a video call with a semi famous person to talk about mental health I know most of you guys were not effected by mr.hearts death but some were so we are gonna talk about it so look at the screen please. Katie please turn off the lights he will be able to see you guys so please put on your best behavior. *she clicks the button to turn on the projector and clicks join meeting and I see my hottie.*
Mrs.Mac: hello mr.Richards this is my class everybody say hi *im the only one that did and everyone laughed at me but he saw I was sad so he say...*
Josh: hello cutie.
*everyone stares at me and I just stare into his eyes*
Josh: anyways, hi I'm josh most of you guys know me from TikTok. So me and my friend jaden hossler are gonna be talking about mental health and how it doesn't just effect you it effects you life your friends and your family.
Jaden: yea, I used to be suicidal, I tried to attempt once and my uh mom walked in on me tying a knot in the rope and she started sobbing and I just looked at her and fell to ground. My dad and my sisters ran in and saw what was happening and my dad hugged my mom while my sister Hailey talked to me. I never have seen how much they cared and loved me until that moment. Hailey told me that if I even felt that why again I have to tell someone and I haven't since. So you guys need to know your loved.
Josh: yea, your worth it. If it's being bullied or just being insecure you need to know your worth and that your loved and you can make it in the world if you try. Just trust someone at least one person and you will get somewhere in life that's what I did that's what Jaden did. Know that you are beautiful and hot and your sexy because you won't get friend you won't get a boyfriend or girlfriend if you don't love yourself how do you think someones gonna love you if you don't love yourself? There not! Your perfect. *he looks at me while he said all of that I had tears in my eyes holding them back.
Josh: your beautiful I love you, your friends love you, your family loves you be happy.
Jaden love ya!
Josh/Jaden: peace ✌🏻 *video call ended*
Mrs.Mac: so? Can someone in here tell me if they have ever felt that why? *i raised my hand and again I was the only one everyone looked at me and saw tears on my cheeks my phone then went off*