Josh i need to tell you something...

2 WEEKS LATER;
*The surgery happened Nessa doesn't have cancer anymore and josh finally decided that he's gonna propose on their one year anniversary which is in 5 months*

Nessas POV:
*ive been sick lately, like throwing up and I missed my period...that I already told you guys it comes once a year because of my issues. I know I can't get pregnant but I still have to check so I'm on the way to the drug store with Bryce because I'm too scared to bring josh.*

Bryce: everything's going to be ok. Ok?

Ness: yea I know, I'm just scared that if I am he'll leave me. And I'll be all alone.

Bryce: he's not gonna leave you and if he does you have me, Anthony, Kio, Olivia, and D! So your gonna be fine I honestly hope your pregnant. It's a miracle if you are. Please just calm down and stop being scared.

Ness: ok. Sorry

Bryce: don't be.

*when we get there I send Bryce in because I was too scared when he came out we go home and I run upstairs to me and josh bedroom I make sure he's not there and then I ran to the bathroom and locked it and took the test right when I finished I hear a knock on the door*

Josh: baby are you ok?

Ness: yea why?

Josh: because you've been in there for a while.

Ness: yea I'm fine...I love you

Josh: I love you too.

*Joshs thoughts*
*That was weird. Why would she say I love you so random. And she's in the bathroom...wait! Is she committing?!*
*End on the thoughts*

Josh: baby?! Please don't do this I love you ok?

*what is he talking about?....he thinks I'm committing doesn't he?*

Ness: baby I'm not doing what you think I'm doing ok? It's ok. You'll find out what I'm doing in a minute or so.

Josh: are you sure?

Ness: I'm sure.

Josh: ok love u

Ness: love you too.

*I turn around because the timer went off and I see that it's...

Positive...

*I slide down the wall and start sobbing. Some happy and sad some nervous and some angry me and josh have never really used condoms because I "couldn't have kids" shit what am I going to do!*

Joshs POV:
*I think I hear her crying so I knock again and when I don't here a response I kick the door down and see her sobbing against the door with something in her hand.*

Josh: baby what's wrong?

*I walked over and pick her up and sit her on the counter.*

Ness: pl-ease don't get mad. Don't le-ave me.

Josh: baby...I would never leave you what's wrong?

*she points on the ground and I see a pregnancy test I pick up and see it's positive!*

Josh: baby? Why would I ever leave you because of this? It's a miracle! Your pregnant baby. I'm gonna be a dad. I love you so much please tell me you know that.