Part 22 Bad

"A-about Moscow? Are you sure?" he asks

"I'm sure Benny"

"Okay, take your time." He says "only tell me as much as you want to," He reassured so I nodded holding his hand as I sat up against the wall squeezing on his hand as I began to explain. The sun slowly coming up each moment illuminating the room more, the light causing rainbows as it came though the frosted glass of the windows on the bedroom wall, The cold chill whistling through the basement apartment, the apartment completely quiet but our breaths, the ticking of the chess clock on the table in the livingroom and my words. The sounds sometimes of cars rushing past the road above the apartment, or the sounds of water in the pipes. Benny sat up his back against the headboard of the bed looking at me his arm stretched across the bed to hold my own tightly as he listened, his hair gently falling in his eye as it often did, slightly chewing on the inside of his mouth as he listened, his bare chest moving with his breaths, his flowery robe just around his shoulders where he grabbed it before we started talking just to keep the chill away from him, the covers around his waist, and around my own as my nightie hugged me closely, often I squeezed hard on benny's hand but he didn't seem to mind often squeezing back when I needed it as I explained everything.

I left no stone unturned, I said everything that had happened from as far back as I remember and to when he offered me an escape with him to new york.

I told him of what happened to my parents,

Of the training,

The Torcher,

The treatment,

The bunkers,

The rules,

The regligations,

The pills,

The horrible things I and others experienced there.

Until I had told him everything and let out a long sigh in some ways happy to have told him like a physical and emotional weight had been lifted from my body and soul. He sat silently a moment looking at me giving my hand a little squeeze a moment,

"I knew it was bad... I never thought it was That bad" he says

"Yeah" I nodded unsure what now to say to him

"Come here" He says opening his arms I smiled and laid on him resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me tightly holding me tighter then I had ever felt him hold me before he pressed a long and gentle kiss to my forehead stroking his hand across my cheek "my sweet little honeybunny. I'm not surprised you had nightmares. It's okay, I promise you y/n you're never going back to moscow, They are never going to find you, and nothing bad is going to happen to you for the rest of your life" He explained almost teary eyed "And I'm going to protect you, I promise" He says kissing my lips our slow tender kiss often stained with tears till I pulled away and held him closer, Like I never wanted to let him go.