Part 23 Reading

I sat slightly bored, Benny was out shopping. I had given him a list of the things I needed. I hope he can get them okay. So I sat around his apartment a little bored without him. Here I had sat reading his book but I had read it enough times before. I gave up with reading and put the book down looking at the various magazines on the table, chess review, sports illustrated, chess in focus, and then another one all together different. Full of girls wearing not a lot. In cute little baby dolls, tight swimsuits, short little skirts and various other things.

"Hey honey bunny I'm home!" Benny called as he got back, dumping all the shopping on the kitchen counter as he had clearly done it all in one trip letting out an exhausted sigh. "What are you up to over there?"

"Reading" I answered

"Ummmm reading? What are you read-" began taking a few things over to the kitchen and he saw what I had "AHH! Where did you get that!" He yelped running over and snatching it out my hand hiding it behind him "y/n I uhhh"

"Give it back I was looking" I complained

"Y-you where looking? Did you like reading it?"

"A little" I shrug "never seen a magazine like that before"

"Really? Well okay," he says sitting beside me "maybe we could read together" he suggested putting an arm around me so I smiled and nuzzled on his chest as we read.

"I like her nightie" I said as we turned a page seeing a pretty blonde girl in a little black babydoll nightie

"Do you? Would... You wear a nightie like that? If I bought one for you?"

"Maybe, I don't know how pretty it would look on me though"

"It would look beautiful on you" He smiled kissing my head

"Would you get me one like that benny?"

"I'll think about it" He winked

"Okay" I smiled as we continued to read flipping though pages

"She looks like you"

"Does she?"

"Umm she does. Not half as pretty as you thought honeybunny" he smiled kissing my head

"Not such big boobs either"

"That's true" he smirked pulling me closer

"Not that you noticed" I smirked

"Not that I noticed. But when you mentioned it" he smirked glancing at my chest

"Ohh because I mentioned it was it Benny?" I giggled moving his hand from where it sat on my waist up to my breast he smirked down at me gently fondling the breast in his hand

"Yours are definitely bigger honeybunny" he smirked putting down the magazine and pulling me closer to kiss his sweet lips I happily kissed back for a while wrapping my arms around his neck as our kisses deepened as he tugged on my hips moving me to sit across his lap as our kisses turned into slow and gentle make outs his hand slipped down to gently carress my thigh as we kissed till I felt his hand moving up under my skirt and I pulled away grabbing his hand "no?"

"No"

"Okay. So long as I know" he says kissing my nose "your okay still with my other hand? And being day on my lap?'

"That's okay" I nodded nuzzling into his chest

"Good, so long as your happy honeybunny" he smiled kissing my cheek And hugging me tighter.