Part 38 Home feels like hell

When the plane landed I sat looking at the ice and snow by the runway my body shaking the chill of the cold from the open door as well as the chill from being here, we waited until the plane was empty the two other agents already gone with everyone else.

"Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I give you my word" he says getting up making sure he had access to his gun. I nodded and got up taking my bag holding it in a vice like grip as I walked down the metal steps from the door to the runway tarmac every step felt like my heart ached and throbbed the clacking of my shoes on the steps echoing in my head the harsh ice wind whistling though me. My blood running cold as I saw the familiar black car with harsh blacked out windows. The moment my feet touched the floor I froze and I felt sick, my head spinning feeling dizzy, my stomach churning.i wanted only one thing in this world, Benny holding my hand. I wanted his hand in mine his fingers with my own, I wanted to be in his arms in his protection, not the CIA not the KGB not russia, not america. Just Benny. Just Benny watts. I wanted him to hold me tight and whisper sweetness and nothing's in my ear while he kissed my hair and told me it was all okay, that I was safe. I wanted nothing else then for him to be with me and for us to be leaving this awful place.

"It's fucking cold" Roger complained "come on princess get in the car before we freeze to death" he sighed pushing me to the car I got in and he loaded my things before getting in too the car beginning to drive down the familiar streets. Even if the windows where blacked out I knew this way from so many times before, the car stopped suddenly and we got out at the tall hotel, a worker went to get my bags but Roger got them and he hurried me up to my little hotel room I went to the window looking out at moscow as he put my things down and started doing security checks "happy to be home?" He asked

"Home feels like hell" I answered "I don't want to be here. I just wanna get Benny and get the fuck out of here" I said back