Part 12 You don't wanna Here it, I don't wanna talk about it

"Come on" He says picking me up out of the bed and taking me to his room "You can stay the night here with me. So I know your safe" he says I nodded getting cosy in the bed as he climbed in beside me "Hi"

"Hi"

"Ty milo vyglyadish' v moyey posteli" He smiled to me

"U vas ochen' udobnyye krovati, mozhet mne stoit spat' zdes' s vami kazhduyu noch'?" I smiled moving to lay my head on his warm chest

"Uhhh I'll be honest I got like three words out of that"

"Its fine benny, nothing to worry about" I laughed as I felt his arm wrap around me too pulling me closer to him I smiled moving a hand onto his chest too gently touching his skin

"You were screaming in russian"

"I am Russian benny. Russian is my first language of course I dream in Russian"

"You were having a nightmare about Moscow? Weren't you?"

"I was" I admit "How did you tell?"

"Vozmozhno, ya ne tak beglo govoryu, kak vy, no ya mnogo ponimayu po-russki. YA znayu, o chem vy govorite."

"I'm sorry benny"

"It's okay. So long as you're here with me, You're safe" He reassured me by kissing my head "Now get some sleep, And if you have another bad dream I'm right here" he says playing with my hair "Will you tell me? What they did to you?"
"Ty ne khochesh' eto slyshat', Benny. I ya ne khochu ob etom govorit'"

"I got my name out of that"

"I said, You don't want to hear it benny, and I don't want to talk about it" I told him "Goodnight"

"Goodnight honey bunny" He smiled pulling me closer and keeping me almost trapped in his arms but, I didn't feel imprisoned or restrained. I felt safe.