Part 51 I want to

I giggled as Benny dragged me though the hotel to our room, it was on a high floor and very impressive, as we had intentionally booked ourselves the honeymoon suite knowing we would be married when we got back it was intensely impressive, Tall walls, with black and white overarching curved lines,  a black stone flooring, a balcony that overlooked the sea and the sunset, a large impressive double bed in the middle of the room, There was even a very impressive hot tub in the corner of the room, our bags had been put in the floor just inside the door by the porters, I smiled going to sit on the bed to take my shoes off from the day noticing on the bedside table a large bottle of champagne and three dozen red roses. 

I smiled widely and saw a little card beside the roses and champagne bottle, It was a little card.

"Moya dorogaya Honeybunny,

I hope you enjoy these beautiful roses,

even if they are not half as beautiful as you are my sweet little honeybunny,

You have suffered so much, and I promise you shall never want for anything in this world, and you shall never come to harm,

My sweet Mrs Y/n Winnya tebya lyublyu,"

I smiled widely slightly giggling as I smelled the roses, "Thank you very much benny." I smiled "I love you too" I smiled almost falling into his arms. 

"So" he says breaking the silence "It is... our wedding night, and we're in our honeymoon suite" he suggested "did you still want to?"

"I would, but I fancy a dip first" I smirked getting up slipping off my dress and looking around in my bags for my swimsuit

"Don't bother honeybunny, I won't" he winked getting the bottle of champagne and two glasses, as he stood at the end of the bed kicking off his shoes and his jeans I couldn't help watching as he kicked his jeans to the floor and undid each button on his shirt slipping it off his shoulders and to the floor with his jeans he fixed his hair a little putting his hand thought it before stepping over to the tub, pushing a few little things he saw me looking and smirked a little "yes?"

"Just watching"

"Watching? Alright" he smirked slipping his hand under his boxers waistband and pushing them off him kicking them off his legs as he fixed his hair again stood there naked, "am I nice to watch honeybunny?"

"Sometimes" I giggled blushing slightly I turned away a moment

"Oohh this is great, come on y/n waters hot!" He says

I smiled and slowly walked over as I put up my hair, I stood at the edge and tested the temperature with my foot it was lovely and warm, I innocently smiled moving my hand back an undoing my bra's clasps I pulled the straps off me and threw the bra to the floor, Benny couldn't keep his eyes off me his arms leaning back against the side of the hot tub directly across from me biting his bottom lip, his breaths getting fast and his stare intense, I pushed my panties off letting them pool at my ankles he looked over every inch of me naked I couldn't describe what he looked like but it was a very harsh look.

I stepped into the tub and sat beside him nuzzling my head into his shoulder and chest and he moved his arm around me sitting his hand in my waist

"How do I look?" I asked

"kak samaya krasivaya veshch' v izvestnoy vselennoy" he smirked kissing my cheek, my jaw, my neck anywhere he could get at he was peppering with kisses "champagne my lady?' he asked and I nodded taking the two glasses from the side, he opened the bottle with a pop sending the cork off somewhere else which made us both laugh he filled out glasses and returned the bottle to the side, turning up the bubbles as he took his glass back "to our first night as Mr and Mrs Watts, and to as many more as possible" he offered

"Most definitely" I giggled "ura"

"Ura" he smiled as we clicked our glasses and each had a sip "are you sure? About tonight?"

"I'm sure, I want to"

"Okay," he smiled widely fixing a little hair for me and kissing my head setting his glass down so i set my own down and smiled widely as he pulled me into his lap and into a hot kiss, it was full of passion and energy I had not felt from benny's kisses before, the closest to this was back when we read that magazine together but that was nothing compared to this, his hands slipped down and grabbed my arse pulling me closer so my chest was against his I could feel he was hard, rock hard already I blushed to hard excited and yet slightly nervous. He pulled back gasping for breath our noses not even an inch apart, I held his shoulders a little excited too, his hands moved back to cradle my waist and he smiled lovingly at me, "not like this."

"What do you mean?"

"Your not some little chess groupie to bang fast and hard in a hotel room. Your y/n, my y/n,it's your first time, our first time together, our wedding night, if we're gonna do it? We're doing it properly" he says "go lay on the bed I have a present for you" he says

I nodded and climbed out the hot tub the room a little chilly now in comparison he climbed out too and shut the balcony and curtains up, he slipped his boxers back on even if they did a terrible job at concealing him he went over to his bag so I stood by the bed egar to recive my present,

"Shut your eyes, and turn around" he told me so I did as he asked and moment later I felt a beautiful silky fabric in my hands I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful black nightie I knew I had seen it before infact the day I found that little magazine of his and mentioned off handedly how nice a nightie was, it was the same one

"Benny, I did say I won't look as good" I blushed

"You will look a thousand times beautiful my sweet little honeybunny, so... did you wanna wear it tonight?"

"I'd like to" I smiled taking it from him and slowly slipping it on over me it barely covered anything of me but enough to make it so I wasn't completely naked.

"I told you you'd look beautiful" he says "are uhh... are you sure?"

"I'm sure Benny"

"Okay, we'll start with something slow, something careful, test the waters" he winked climbing on the bed and tugging me on the bed with him, we both laid in bed the covers over us as he tucked me in a little "incase... you get shy" he smiled getting comfy laid in his side "something hurts or you want me to stop, just tell me? Okay?"

"Okay" I nodded nervously, I felt his hand in my thigh gently rubbing where my nightie sat, I looked at the ceiling unsure what it would feel like, his hand moved higher and he chuckled a little

"Can you uhh open your legs a little?"

"Sorry" I blushed doing as he asked his hand moved higher up my inner thigh his finger tips stroking my skin, until his fingers met me

"Whoa... your really wet" he smirked "practically... dripping honey bunny" he smirked "are you excited?" He asks and I nodded holding my covers close so they covered most of my face feeling his index and middle finger slip inside me it was a strange undescribable sensation "ummm, so ready for me, do you like this?"

"I think so" I nodded

"Ughhh y/n, I think I need to come up with something else"

"Why?"

"Honeybunny is cute and all but... I don't know doesn't really work in a Sexual context"

"Ohh I don't know"

"How about... I call you princess?"