Part 3 See You

"Dobryy vecher, printsessa, smotrish' na mir?" I heard a familiar voice ask I looked and saw the room two down from my own, The balcony doors open and a person stood there. I knew him from the years we had been pitted against each other, The American. In his tight jeans with a belt and knife, his black long sleeved shirt keeping him from the wind, his long coat and hat somewhere else entirely he was looking at me.

"Please don't call me that" I sighed

"Sorry" he says "I didn't know you spoke English?"

"I speak everything"

"Umm I bet you do, How did I do?" He asked

"Fine, You're getting better Watts"

"Thanks. I'm trying, For Russia"

"You don't wanna go to Russia"

"Don't I?"

"No. you don't" I sighed "Never met someone in my life who Wanted to go to Russia"

"don't you wanna go? It's your home?"

"That place isn't home to me. It hasn't for a long time"

"What is it like? Over there?"

"Hell would be nice change of Pace"

"They think you'll over take Borgov Soon"

"there Grooming me"

"That's not a bad thing y/n. Fuck I'd Kill to be groomed to be the next Brogov"

"It's not as nice as it sounds"

"what is it like? Really?" he asked

"It's Beautiful. The Places they take us to play, Like we're the most important people in the world. The way the snow Glistens and sparkles in the sky in Moscow. I could bring a tear to your eye. I wish I could see it more often"

"What is it like? The training Y/n?"

'Again! Again!" His haunting voice echoed in my head but I forced it away wiping my tears

"You don't want to know" I told him

"Try me"

"Trust me Benny. There is a place in the deepest darkest parts of the world for those trainers in Moscow. I wish all of them Fire and Brimstone"

"I love how intense you are" he smiled "Intensivnaya malen'kaya printsessa, Aren't you?"

"Krasivyy, milyy amerikanets" I smiled "Aren't you?"

"You're sweet" He smiled "what are you doing up there?"

"Thinking" I answered sitting on the balcony where I stood my feet dangling on the inside inches from the floor

"About what?"

"Nothing Watts. Don't worry about it"

"Alright, Don't think too hard okay y/n? You should study"

"Maybe I'll read your book" I smiled to him

"Ohh I'd recommend it" He laughs "Maybe I'll read yours." He smirked "See You tomorrow"

"See you" I nodded before he headed inside his own room shutting the door up, I looked back to the city below me but I couldn't stomach it, so I went inside to bed. I locked up the balcony and went having a shower the water as hot as I could have it, the water turning my skin a bright red. I got into my nightie and did my poses and stretches standing in my toes humming the little ballet music to myself before climbing into bed.