Part 2: Poshel ty!

I finished my pills for the night before hurrying to the door checking the time again poking my head out. tightened my grip on suitcases looking down the hall I saw the security boys turn the corner so I stepped out being as quiet as I possibly could towards the elevator. I pushed the stiff button the light below it illuminating the whirring and wining of the elevator climbing to this floor

"Ostanovi yeye!" One of the security shouts behind me I pressed the button as quickly as I could as I heard there feet rushing towards me. The doors open and I ran inside pressing the button to shut the door it closing mere seconds before he arrived. and before the elevator more I heard the sound of his radio "Ona begayet"I got my breath back my fear growing with every single second as the elevator slowly went down I knew they would be waiting for me on the ground floor, so I stopped on the second floor and got off with my things, walking down the empty hall my heels clacking on the wood muffled by the rugs, I went to the stairs and slowly headed down to the ground floor and the lobby, I saw the security waiting at the Elevator door, I walked slowly trying not to draw attention to myself I got to the door pushing it open but the moment I did I was faced with him. Casak. He grabbed my wrist pulling me back in forcefully he got the others attention handing my bags to them and he forcefully walked me into the elevator, "Pochemu ty vse vremya pytayesh'sya sbezhat' ot printsessy?" He asked. I didn't respond "Yeshche odin den', i ty smozhesh' vernut'sya v Rossiyu"

I spat in his face "Poshel ty!" I yelled The doors open and he forced me into my room my things already there shutting the door and locking me inside. I went to the door punching and kicking it with all my might but there was little I could do to break the mahogany door of the hotel but I didn't stop until my knuckles and knees where bloody my face streaked with tears. I have to get out of here. If they send me back to Russia I'll never escape. I stood on my balcony looking at the lights of this city tears still streaming down my face blood dripping from my legs and hands, the wind battering me as I stood there, the curtains billowing in the wind. I moved to the very edge watching the cars lights on the road going back and forth. I put my feet on the stone starting to climb higher hearing a siren in the distance standing tall as I had always been told. I couldn't go back to Russia, I didn't want to dream of what would wait for me there. But they had locked me up protected me like a prisoner I had no way of escaping. I would rather die then return to Russia.