CHAPTER -57

After the strange talk with Austin I returned  to my room only to witness Eros there almost finishing his routine rituals. In olden times I often used to froze at this moment and linger to any corner of the room shivering and thinking of words to curse this demon.. But not now.. I don't feel the fear anymore... I closed the door and walked to the cot.

"How is the Ahoran prince..? ",he asked as he unwound the black ribbon from his arms.

I shrugged and replied, "You mean Austin right.. Still can't say what is real and unreal." I sat on the bed and said "Few days back I found out the man I adored for years was a demon and handed me to get killed.. And the same one saved me from Vadros and suggesting a way to stop all these... What am I supposed to believe.. ".

Eros turned to me and told "No Ahoran would intrepidly walk into Brion.. Unless for a fierce reason.. And you are his.. Moreover when he loves you.. ", he stressed the last two words.

"Words can be deceiving.. ",I exclaimed. "And yes I would appreciate if he whim for ending this toils.. ".

Eros nodded his head and begin to walk away telling "Save your sleep.. ". Is he just gonna walk out..? I am not done talking.. Not tonight.

"Don't go.. ", my voice interupted his steps and he turned once again to me. He gave me that startle which probably meant, what is it numbnut.. ? Actually it's nothing but I wanted you around a little longer. "I.. I have some doubts.. ", I stuttered..

Eros walked closer and sat beside me on the cot. Which means he is ready to alleviate my doubts.. That's too good of Eros Thorn. I cleared my throat and in between my glimpse slipped to his muscular chest.. These ritual times were the occasion his name justified his frame and figure in hundred percentage..

"What is it.. ?",he asked.. Shoot.. He should have felt the heat of my amorous stare upon him.

I told him lightly.. "So..  After this thing, this liberation..  What happens to our deed..?? What is going to happen between the master and slave.. You and me...?? ".

He answered with no delay of thinking "There will be no deed..No master and slave.. Things will be as it was before.. And you will be you..without scars of course.. ".

Me without scars.. That would be a very relieving outcome.. I smiled and said "That is thoughtful.. And how are you gonna get rid of yours..?? ". I asked looking at the marks on his back.. They are not ugly and disarrayed like mine.. His marks are neat and in specific patterns.

"Mine..! ", he exclaimed. "They are not scars of pain.. It's the valor of the clan, imprints of the lineage.. ". Well.. I really don't understand what that means. All I know is that these marks make his smoking muscular body more hot. And the same coaxed me to touch his marks on the back and I did it with no fear.. And neither he hesitated like he often did.. It was engraved upon his skin.. His skin rough and strong the muscles beneath.

"Imprints of valor... ", I breathed out. And in a sudden swift motion he catch hold of my wandering hand and looked at me. You are not scaring me anymore master.. I whispered  "You don't have to stop me.. ". Keeping his stare upon me for a while longer he left his hold allowing me to resume I guess.

With my finger I followed the curves and bends of the marks over his back as if it's an attempt to decode them.. But in reality for that moment I just wanted to touch him and be around him. "These are some kind of spells ain't it.. ? I had found it in the walls too..!", I said incredulously.

"It's legacy.. ", Eros replied "Nothing that's gonna entice you.. ". Well.. Legacies and stories of your ancestors had been very interesting to learn though. He stood up from the cot in a haste and hovered above me asking    " And you know what will entice you..?". Right in the heat of the situation I can think of many, Mr. Thorn.. But I remained silent letting him to answer. "A sound sleep.", he said.. Weird.. Thats not impeccable of you.. "I have things to do.. ", he said and walked away..