CHAPTER -11

In his next step I was in the stage with him. The crowd is all so excited and calling out for the ultimate star Austin Stark. But why am I here..? And seeing the audience made me shiver. I looked back at Austin. He been talking something to the band and bought one of the guitar from them. Now is the best time to scoot.

I took my steps out of the stage, but he pulled me back once again . I told him still in tension "I don't wanna do this.. I can't.. ".

He said interrupting me in a calm tone, "Shhh... Stay with me okay.. I am here.. ". He sounded like a true promise. His words echoed in my ears. Stay with me. I am here.. It's like he just boosted me into something.

I turned back to the audience. They are all so amused... Awaiting... My friends are in the front string again. I lost the trust in me with the last incident.. But they still got it.. They believe in me. .. Even this man who know me barely.. I have to do this...

Austin took the mike and spoke to the crowd  "Hey.. Hello guys.. Never thought this would be happening today.. Anyway I got a reparate for a concert that you missed because of me.. And here with me.. I have this gorgeous lady,  Hazel Rose... ".

Oh. My... He called my gorgeous.. Did he mean it..??

"Let's hit it then.. ",he told and the crowd roared in spirit. The band begin to play along with Austin as he rocked on the guitar. I know this song.. It's sugar crush.. My favorite I told him. God.. And now he is singing... The audience went all crazy as he opened his mouth. And me here is melting..

As the first stanza ended he looked at me and throw one mike. Thanks I caught it. He want me to sing along..? I was already whispering the lyrics. Oh.. The beats and his voice.. I can't hold it anymore..

Why do I care..? The Austin Stark.. Prince of music is here insisting me.. Who else can interpret me better than him...? I remembered his words again.. I AM HERE.

I put the mike before my mouth and begin to sing with him. Starting in a very slow voice as if none should hear. But the roars and his presence there made me stronger... I opened my throat clear and begin to sing loud as if I am just mad... Everyone in there were.

The audience are all cheered with the end of sugar crush. And I was in the top of the world. Austin played his guitar again ,this time his recent album , SAY YES... And a more from his hit lost.

Oh.. I would die for this day. This is the most amazing day in my life.

We walked out to the almost deserted street in the backyard of Red. There is were Austin had park his car avoiding the common parking lot to not draw any attention.

"That was awesome .. I had never feel so complete after any other... ", Austin told in so much joy. Oh.. You don't know how I am feeling.

"Me too.. " what..!!. I corrected myself and said "I mean.. You know what I mean.. ". God I am losing words.

"I do.. ",he told nodding. And we reached just beside his red Ferrari parked in the side. How he dared to put this one all alone in here..?

"You were amazing, Hazel.. You have it inside you..And I know how to bring it out. ", he said in a very honest tone. And how are you gonna bring it out..??

I blushed and said twisting my fingers "Thank you ,Mr. Stark.. ".

"Just.. Stop it..",he told as it just made him furious.

"I am sorry.. I am.. ",I said getting worried.

Austin nodded and told "You are unbelievable.. Well.. Thank you for inviting though I actually asked for it."

Oh.. That made me sad. I told him with a wide smile "You are always welcome to Red.. ".

Austin told with his unique breathtaking chuckle "Bye.. Then.. ".

Bye.. I wanted him to stay and talk.. When are we even gonna meet again..? "Bye.. ",I breathed. Oh.. I hated this parting words.

He walked to his car and opened the door. Oh.. He is leaving.. But he stopped and walked back to me which made me numb asking "Can I have your number..? ".

Oh.. My.. My... Austin Stark is asking for my cell number..!! I am choking.. God..

"Sure... ",I spelled out in surprise.

He handed me his iPhone. My fingers shivered as I entered my phone number. I finished it in a while and returned him the cell.

"Just in case.. ",he told as he entered something else into the cell. Probably my name to save it.. Can I have yours too..? Oh.. How am I to ask..?. Don't hesitate.. I will be waiting for your precious call.

He looked at me pushing his cell into his pocket. The next moment was unbelievable for me as he stepped close and pulled me for a hug. My whole body turned fluid having his touch on me.. Oh... My... So warm and cozy. I smelled his fresh cologne.. Oh.. It's so alluring ..

Austin pulled back and greeted "Goodnight, Hazel... ".

I hid my emotions running errands inside me and greeted back "Goodnight Austin.. ". I just called him Austin...!! Wow..!!

And he opened the door to climb into the driving seat and rode off from there.

I stood at the street till the last second I could see the lights of his car.. This man is killing me..

I begin to turn around to Red but suddenly stopped seeing a man under the pole on other side of the street. It's him.. I know it. My saviour... Oh.. I have been waiting for you man.. Wait.. Why is he looking so ferocious..?? Is there anything wrong..? I will ask.

I took one step into the street but the next while Sam called me from my back "Hey.. Hazel.. ". I turned once at them and then back to him.. Where.. Where is he..? He just disappeared.. It's just the pole there now.

Darla and Sam ran to me telling " Girl you rocked it.. ".

Sam shook my shoulders and said "Tell me he kissed you.. ".

What..!! "No.. ",I denied. That was true.

Darla asked curiously "So.. When are you going out..? ".

"You girls are crazy.. ",I said laughing.

They pulled me along with them and continued to pass similar comments as we walked back to Red. Though I denied they are all something I am foreseeing.

Reaching home after a cool shower I stretched on my bed recollecting the whole day... Oh... It's like a dream come true. Meeting Austin at Red for the first again. Then again at the mall. He coming to Red. The  concert.. And finally that brief though mind blowing hug.

I lied facing my wall devoted to Austin and asked "What are you doing to me..? ".